Cheesy.

Hey, You're Bitter. And You Know What I Don't Like? Sweets.

"Hey." Chanyeol managed to say. To his long-time crush.

 

"What do you want?" Baekhyun answers back, while flipping his head around, his cold aura admitting from him without even trying.

 

"You're bitter." Chanyeol plastered his signature derp smile.

 

"Is that all?" Baekhyun harshly says back, thinking that this guy in front of him, is CLEARLY trying to insult him.

 

"And you know what I don't like?" The taller male smirks. But the older male, not impressed.

 

But the older thinking. This male was amazingly attractive, despite his derp smile that often appeared at times. First off, he doesn't know this person, let alone their name, Two, why would he care about what the younger male dislikes? And lastly three, just who is this?

 

"What-"

 

"Sweets." The next thing Chanyeol knew was a slap to his right (precious) cheek, and a stinging pain that resided there.

 

Baekhyun had long walked away, just after slapping Park Chanyeol.

 

But all Chanyeol could think was, 'Damn, his hands are soft.' 

 

"Chanyeol, you okay?" Some random bystanders asked after witnessing the salty Baekhyun slap the Happy (derp) Virus Chanyeol.

 

"Why wouldn't I be?" He asked them. They looked at him, trying to see if was sarcastic. But, the longer they stared into  his eyes, the more they knew he was not joking one bit.

 

"But- he just slapped you. Byun Baek, had just slapped yo-"

 

"That's just the way he expresses his love." Chanyeol said dreamily.

 

Bystanders stared at Chanyeol, with pity?

 

No.

 

With fear.

 

Then they all made a mental note to themselves, 'Remember to warn Byun Baekhyun about Park Chanyeol. He's making his move. And it's dangerous.' After which, they all shook their heads and continued their way.

 

...