Chapter 6

You Are, To Me

** Jimin's P.O.V **

I woke up to an empty room and walked out into an empty dorm. I figured that they're alreadyat their interview. I go into the kitchen and grab the leftovers to start eating. I see the clock and it's 12pm. How long was I asleep? And when does their interview end?

And as if on cue, I hear the front door opening. I look over and see HyunWoo walking in, with everyone else following afterwards. I don't think they notice me standing in the kitchen, because they all start talking amongst themselves.

"They asked the weirdest and irrelevant questions about Jimin. ChangKyun, you should be more careful when going out with him next time." KiHyun says.

"Well sorry. I didn't know a fan saw him come home with me." ChangKyun says.

"Well, everyone now knows that he lives with us." JooHeon says, facing me to walk to the kitchen. He sees me there and jumps back, startled. I was just standing there with ramen still hanging out my mouth.

"Oh, Jimin. I didn't know you were there." he says. I swallowed my ramen.

"Everyone's going to know that I live with you guys?" I sked them. They nodded casually.

I put the bowl down quickly and ran to my room. I grabbed my phone and called my mom.

"Hello?" my mom answers.

"I'm living with Monsta X!" I say quickly. My mom didn't understand me so I repeated myself more slowly. She went silent.

"They're men, aren't they?" she says, a bit slow. I nod my head and say yes. Before I could apologize to her, the phone was snatched out my hand.

"Hello Mrs. Soo! I just want to clear out that she has her own room and doesn't sleep with any of us. Also, we don't even interact much if you were worried about that." he tells my mom. "Oh, and I'm the only one who knows she's a woman. Don't worry, I'll watch her for you. Yes, understood. Have a good day!"

He hung up and threw the phone at me. I caught it and glared at him.

"What? You should be glad that it was me who came after you and heard the converstaino. You accidentally your speaker too." he says. "And I locked the door so no one could've heard. You should be thanking me, not giving me the death look."

I sighed.

"Alright, thanks." I said. He doesn't even smile but just scoffs and turns his back to me. He walks out my room, and as soon as he opens the door, KiHyun walked in.

"I figured you'd come after." I hear ChangKyun mumble to KiHyun, before walking out. KiHyun walked in more.

"You alright? You just like dropped your food and ran." he says. I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just remembered something." I say.

"What did ChangKyun do?" he asked.

"He just helped me with that something. Why hyung?" I ask him.

"Nothing. Just curious. It's weird. ChangKyun never does stuff like this. He doesn't really like getting involved." he says before tilting his head in confusion, and then walking out. I stood there, confused.

 

"ChangKyun!" I hear KiHyun shout from the room. Both HoSeok and I looked over.

"What's up with those two. They've been arguing for the past 4 days." HoSeok says. I shrugged.

"Have you heard their threats?" JooHeon chimes in. "I think there's a girl involved in their arguments."

"A girl?" MinHyuk shouts from the kitchen. Everyon, but ChangKyun and KiHyun, heard.

"Yeah. I hear ChangKyun yelling 'I'll tell her!' to hyung everything he gets annoyed." JooHeon tells us. My eyes grew wide. No. It couldn't be about me. Why would it be about me? Tell me what? Is KiHyun hiding something?

"Yah, Jimin. You okay? You look pale." MinHyuk says, putting the back of his hand on my forehead.

"Why do you keep saying that?! I'm your hyung! Fine, I'll tell her myself if you keep that up!" we all hear KiHyun shout. We all turn our heads towards him and see him walk out the room. He notices us looking at him and freezes. He turns his eyes towards me and I quickly looked away.

"Hyung!" ChangKyun shouts, walking out his room as well. We all looked over at him and he as well froze.

"What do you guys even fight about? Who's this girl you guys keep mentioning and arguing on?" JooHeon says.

"No one!" they both shout at the same time. Everyone jumped back a little, but I just stared at the wall, wondering if they could be talking about me. He can't. Maybe they're talking about ChangKyun's childhood friend. That makes more sense. Because KiHyun shares a room with me, he would tell me right?

 

"Jimin." I hear someone say behind me. I turned my head and see KiHyun. "Why are you still awake? It's like almost 1am." he says. He walks over and sits next to me. I don't look at him and just give a small smile.

"Are you okay?" he says, putting the back of his hand on my forehead. I froze. "MinHyuk said you felt warm and looked pale."

I quickly shook my head and took his hand off my forehead.

"I'm fine. Thanks for worrying." I tell him, chuckling a bit awkwardly. I could tell that he was a bit awkward as well.

"Anyways, why are you up?" I ask him. He shrugs.

"I just couldn't sleep, and I got up to get something to drink and I noticed you weren't in the room. So I walked out and here you are. By the ways, want anything to drink?" he asks. I nodded. I was pretty thirsty.

He came back with two full glasses of water. He sat back down next to me and handed me a glass, and then slightly slouched against the couch.

"Can I ask something?" I said. KiHyun looks at me. "What did they ask about me? At the interview?" KiHyun sat up straight.

"They asked us about your private and love life. I didn't understand why they don't ask you yourself. We didn't answer any personal questions. ChangKyun even got irritated, that he told them to stop asking about your personal life. He kind of yelled it. Also they said someone saw you walk to our dorms with ChangKyun. We admitted that you live with us." he tells me. I just nod. It was silent and I felt awkward, so I changed the subject.

"People really liked my music video because of you." I said. He laughed a little and then shook his head.

"No. My fans liked it because I was in it. Your fans liked it because of you. You do have your own fans. I mean who wouldn't like you?" KiHyun says. I slightly smiled and turned to look at him. His face was looking the other way.

"I'm uh going to go to bed now." he says quickly. He stood up and walked into the room. I sighed and put my glass down. I layed on the couch and slowly fell asleep there instead.