two

the Bonnie to my Clyde 2 (the sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part two

 

Xin made an appointment for GD and CL to meet Dr. Ahn in the next day. They took a small quiz before seeing Dr. Ahn. First, they went in one by one, Dr. Ahn have a short interview to each of them, its more like a friend-to-friend talk. And after a while, she called GD and CL to enter the room together.

 “So,” she said. “After I studied at the test result, and it comes out both of you actually have a really good result.”

CL bites her lips, still worried about what will the doctor said. GD took her hand.

Dr. Ahn showed them some graphics.

“This graphic is your mind pattern towards this relationship. Both of you have a great compatibility. Here’s you can see that the affection, compassion and the loyalty are high. You trust each other pretty well, your love is pure and more like love to your bestfriend, and that’s a good sign, because you can be friends for life.” Dr. Ahn explained.

“But?” GD carefully asked.

Dr. Ahn cleared , “Its just a little thing.”

CL took a deep breath.

“You see here?” she pointed at certain side of the graphic. “The result shows a doubt.”

“A—doubt?” CL asked.

Dr. Ahn nodded. “From a really good compatibility I found a doubt, this is strange actually, because there’s almost nothing that can make you doubting each other.”

GD still holding CL’s hand.

“And what I’ve learned from my interview with both of you before is this is about the dream CL-ssi keeps having.”

“Yes, what about that?” CL asked again.

“A dream is form of mind, and if you still remember your dream more than 5 minutes after wake up, means that you don’t have a good night sleep.” She explained. “Moreover, CL-ssi, usually the bride feel more pressure, so what’s bothering you during the day will form as a dream at night, my advice is try to make yourself calm before sleep. Watch a funny show or read something light.”

CL nodded.

“There is nothing to worry about.” Dr. Ahn said. “This kind of jittery is always happened to a busy couple who will get married. They always have many things in mind so it will be easier for them to be stress.”

 

.

 

They don’t really say anything during their way back home.

“What did Dr. Ahn asked you during the private interview?” GD asked CL.

“Nothing much, I told her about the dream I had. I really want to forget it.”

“Then forget it, nothing in your dream will happened in reality, Chae.”

“Nothing?”

“Yeah, nothing will happen to us. The only thing that will come true from your dream is we’ll be there standing together at the alter and say our vows.”

CL smiled. “What about you? What did Dr. Ahn asked you?”

“Hmmm… she said I have to be relax. She’s right, I’m overworked lately… I tried to finish everything at once and now I’m exhausted.” He said. “And for us, she said we should have more dates.”

She chuckled, “we were talking about this during the dinner at my house last week.”

“I know… then we should do it.”

“Let’s go dating!”

“Not now, babe,” he stopped for a while, “Chae,”

“Yes?”

“I think I’m moving back to my place until our wedding day.”

“Why?”

“Look, we’ll be seeing each other everyday for the rest of our life, so, in this last three weeks of our single life, I want to experience the moment when you’re still my girlfriend, do you understand?”

CL shook her head slowly.

“Okay, so, why I want to live separately from you is because I want to call at night before we go to sleep, I want to text you in the morning after I woke up, I will ask you for a date and will pick you up in front of your door, drive you back and walk you to your apartment door and kiss you goodnight before you finally get into your apartment.” He smiled. “How does it sounds?” he stopped at the red lights and turn his head to CL when he saw his fiancée had a teary eyes.

She wiped her eyes.

“Why are you crying, babe?” he caressed her cheek.

“Because I don’t understand why the test result said we doubting this marriage, while I could never imagine living the world without you.”

GD pull her and kissed her hair. “So you agree with my decision?”

 

.

 

Two weekends before their wedding day, GD and CL had a romantic dinner in a super fancy restaurant in Seoul.

“You look more than stunning tonight.” GD said to CL who wore a simple Valentino dress.

“This stunning girl will be yours in two weeks.” She winked.

He laughed. GD did all his plans before, he called CL before they go to sleep, text her in the morning, call each other during the day when they can’t meet at the company, he took her for a movie date or simply grab coffee together, walked her home and kiss her in front of her apartment door.

“This will be our last date as a single man and woman, what do you think? Do you think you can love me forever, babe?” he asked.

“You know exactly the answer.” She took his hand and brushed his engagement ring with her thumb. “I can’t wait to make you taken… by me.”

They enjoyed the meal and talked about many things that night. After they finished the meal CL excuse herself to go to the bathroom when suddenly GD’s phone rang.

Few minutes later CL back to the table and found GD’s face changed.

“Is everything okay?” she asked.

He shrugged.

“Oppa? What’s wrong?”

“Let’s go home and talk about it later.”

CL didn’t say anything but following him.

 

.

 

“Did you change your wedding gown into Elie Saab?” he asked.

CL realized that this is the reason why he became mad earlier. She nodded, “because I think the cut—“

“WHY?”

“I’m trying to explain to you… because the cutting suits me better… I think.”

“NO! Because you saw yourself wearing that gown on your nightmare! That’s the right answer.” GD heavily exhaled.

CL didn’t say anything.

“You know what? You’re going too far Lee Chaerin. Karl made that gown especially for you! And just now his assistant called me and told me how disappointed Karl because you changed the gown.”

“Okay… so?”

“So??? SO??? Karl Lagerfeld made a gown for you and you decided not to wear it because of your stupid dreams?”

“Stupid? Now you said my dream is stupid?”

“Yes! It is stupid, and ridiculous because you promise me that you will stop thinking about THAT STUPID DREAMS.”

“But I didn’t break the promise, I changed the dress long before we see Dr. Ahn.”

“Good thing we see her, if not what else you will do??”

“Whoaaaa… no need to be mad! I can call Karl and say sorry.”

“And?”

“And what??”

GD scoffed, “You still thinking that you’re not gonna wear the gown, right?”

“I can wear it in our party. We will have a wedding celebration remember?”

“Then wear the Elie Saab during the party but wear the Chanel for the holy matrimony!”

“What’s the difference??” she asked.

“Right! What the difference? Why you refuse to wear the Chanel? Why you change my suit? Huh?”

CL didn’t say anything.

“Can you be more rational and considerate?” GD raised his voice. “What else will you do after this? In your dream did we married in the same Chur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter