One

the Bonnie to my Clyde 2 (the sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Part one

 

 

CL stand outside the door, she wore a beautiful simple yet modern wedding gown from Chanel couture. She felt a little bit nervous, as she will walk through the aisle in a few more minutes.

Her father approached her.

“Are you ready, sweetheart?” he asked. CL nodded.

She took a deep breath and linked her hand to his father’s arm.

The doors opened and the wedding march starts playing, all the guests stood up to see the bride. They hold their breath as they see a very beautiful bride under the veil.

CL and her father walk in tune with the music.

CL looked up and see her man standing at the alter, looking at her with a smile in his face.

He stretched his hand, asking for her hand.

The bride and the groom now reunite at the alter and the minister started all the ceremonial.

He said, “Do you. Kwon Jiyong, take Lee Chaerin, as your wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?”

“I do.” He said while holding her hands and look directly to her eyes.

And the Minister continued, “And do you, Lee Chaerin, take Kwon Jiyong, as your wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?”

“I do.” She smiled.

“If anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace.” The Minister said.

Suddenly someone stood up among the guests.

Lee So Hyuk was there.

“I opposed this wedding!” he said.

Everyone started to hum in confusion.

“That girl is murderer, and both of them are liars!” So Hyuk’s continued.

“Oh my God! Is that true??” a lady asked YG.

YG stood up and bowed to the lady, “It’s true, they’re relationship are fake. And they lied to all their fans and to everyone they know.”

People started to be noisy.

CL dropped her jaw, she look at GD, “oppa, explain to them that its not true!!”

“Oh God… Chae, don’t say that you think this wedding is real.”

“What do you mean??”

“I’m not marrying you out of love, I’m marrying you for the sake of my business and our popularity, babe.”

“Babe.”

“Babe.”

“Babe.”

CL opened her eyes and immediately sat up. Her heart pounds fast because of the dream. GD who sleeps beside her already awakens and try to wake her up.

He sat and wrapped his arm around her.

“Another nightmare?” he asked.

She nodded.

“It’s alright.”

“But it was the same nightmare, over and over again.”

GD kissed her shoulder. “Come here.” He said, they both lied down, he had her in his arm.

“I should just say no when Lee So Hyuk’s father called and said So Hyuk wants to come with him to our wedding.”

“Shh… don’t be like that, it’s been almost two years since the incident, and you said he’s doing well in his treatment. Give him a chance, babe.”

“He could ruin our wedding, just like in my dream.”

“He won’t, Chae…” he kissed her hair.

She drowned her face to his chest.

GD caressed her hair gently, “You just got jittery.”

 

.

 

“You really are a bridezilla!” Dara rolled her eyes. CL decided to change her wedding gown design from Chanel to classic that similar to Kate Middleton’s wedding dress from Elie Saab just because of her dream.

“My wedding will be in six weeks from now.” She said. “I don’t want something bad happened, unnie.”

“Nothing would happen, Chae, you just got a cold feet syndrome.”

“What’s that?”

“Pre-wedding jitter.”

“Why is everyone said that. It could be a sign, you know.”

“What sign??” Dara asked. “That you have to called off the wedding just because a dream?”

“Excuse me??” GD stood in front of the door, nobody saw him coming.

“Oppa…” CL came near him, wanted to kiss him as usual but he avoided it.

“Who wants to called off the wedding?” he asked.

“No, it was a misunderstanding.” CL said.

“I think I have to go.” Dara slowly walked out the door.

“We need to talk.” GD said to CL.

“If it about that statement, it was a misunderstanding, I told you.”

“Is it a joke for you?” GD asked.

“Which one?”

“Calling off the wedding just because a stupid dream?”

“Nobody’s gonna call off the wedding! Besides, the dream is not stupid. That could be a sign of something.”

“Of what?” GD raised his eyebrows.

CL said nothing.

GD scoffed and walked towards the door.

“Oppa,” CL called him, “I know I’m being ridiculous, I’m sorry, maybe I got cold feet.” She repeated what Dara said.

GD turned to her. “Do you know how long we’ve waiting for this? Why can’t you just being normal and rational, a dream is just a dream.”

“I’m sorry…” CL slipped her hands to his body and hug him tight.

“Promise me not to be ridiculous again, okay?”

“Yes, sir!” she giggled.

 

.

 

“CL is being paranoid for some reason, its getting out of control.” GD said to Taeyang when they had lunch with Big Bang. The other hasn’t come yet.

“Yeah, Dara told me.”

“It’s not only because of her dream, but she’s getting too detail. I even moved to her place just because she keep calling me every five minutes to make sure that every list at our wedding list is checked.” GD rubbed his forehead.

“Yeah, she called me whenever I hang out with you.” He said, suddenly his phone rang. “Like now.” Taeyang took his phone and showed the caller ID to GD.

“Yeobosseo CL-ssi.” Taeyang answered the phone cutely.

“Hey, oppa, did GD going out with you now?”

“Yeah, we ‘re having lunch. Why? You can’t call him?”

“No, Yes, I mean, No I don’t wanna call him, just want to make sure that he really is with you.”

“He’s right in front of me. wanna talk to him?” Taeyang said.

“No, I’m fine. Okay oppa, enjoy your coffee time.” She said.

“We’re having lu—“ Taeyang tried to correct her but she hung up. “Did I said we’re having lunch or having coffee?”

“Lunch. Why?”

“I’m sure your fiancée’s mind is out there somewhere until she heard me saying coffee instead of lunch.”

“Coffee and lunch is pretty far tho. What did she said anyway?” GD asked him.

“Just make sure you’re okay… that’s kind of sweet.”

“No, that’s kind of annoying lately, she would check me up every one hour.”

“Why she did that?” Taeyang asked.

“Because she said that on one of her dreams, I ran away.”

 

.

 

GD back to his apartment thinking about what Taeyang said to him earlier.

 

“I think she had a dream of you running away is because lately both of you didn’t get a chance to talk about something other than her weird dreams or wed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter