three (final)

the Bonnie to my Clyde 2 (the sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part three

 

GD’s heart stops looking at the ring she brought.

“I—I, uh…” he was speechless for a moment. “Chaerin, I should be the one who said it.”

“You said it before, remember? In front of ten thousand people. I said yes, you put the ring on me but then I ruined everything. So now let me make it up to you, oppa.” She’s still holding the ring.

“I wore mine already.” CL showed him her hand, her ring is shining between her fingers.

GD bite his lips while grinning.

“I do.” He said giving his hand to CL.

CL put the ring on it. GD covered his face “Ah this is really strange, there’s nobody’s here but I feel so embarrass! Do you realized that this is so odd, Chae? You propose me.”

“You’re worth it, oppa.”

“Receiving a proposal is harder than I thought, I think I’m not good at it.” he said, still have the red shades in his face.

“You had a better reaction than most girls I think.” She laughed.

GD took a deep breath, “C…”

“Yes?”

“Thank you.”

“No, oppa, I thank you.” She said.

“Please, please, please don’t ever say anything about separation anymore.”

“Never, oppa, I promise.”

He hugged CL, “if one of us saying something about separation, the other must hold on.”

“I’d never let go.” She hugged him back, drown her face into the familiar chest she’s been missing for a month.

GD release the hug and looking at her eyes, he cupped her face. “we’ve been through so many things together, and we’ll going to face bigger problem than what’s already happened, always remember if whatever happens we got each others back, okay?”

CL nodded.  GD kissed her deep and gentle. GD carefully lead CL to the bed, still kissing her now its getting intense, the kiss getting hotter with some biting. GD explore CL’s body with his hands roaming around here and there, he knew each curve of her body really well. Then he tried to slip his hand inside her shirt.

“Oppa…” CL called her in between her moans.

“Hmm.” He answered without leaving her neckline.

“Can’t we wait until our weeding?”

He released her. “What?”

“Can we not do this until we’re married?”

“But we did it before, what’s the point of not doing it now?” he asked.

“Just… you know, it will be more thrilling if we wait.”

“But our wedding was canceled and to arrange another need long time, C…”

“You’re right…” she said, “but I really want to wait until we get married.”

GD sighed.

“But oppa, if you really want to do it now… I don’t mind” she cheekily smiled.

GD gave her the iest smirk. “I won’t disappoint you.”

He pulled CL closer and threw her shirt immediately. He’s eyes glued to CL’s black lace bra. CL was about taking off GD’s t-shirt when suddenly he stopped her.

“What’s wrong?’ she asked.

“Unless, we actually could get married anytime we want.” He said.

“What? What do you mean?”

“We shouldn’t make an event like we planned it before, the big holy matrimony with more than 300 guests in a big church and so on. We could just get married just us, in a small chapel here, in Jeju. We can call our parents to come.”

“A private wedding?” she asked.

“A private wedding, Chae.” He laughed.

CL also laughing, she was too happy just to imagine that their marriage will be very solemn because there won’t be so many people in it.

“And we can make the big celebration later in Seoul.” GD continued. “Are you agree with this?”

CL nodded, “More than agree! I will call my parents now.”

“So,” GD said, “we’re not gonna continue this?” he reffering to the activity they’re doing just now.

CL laughed, “You gotta wait until the minister announce us as man and wife, baby.”

.

the next day GD already call his family and so CL, even thought they got scolded by them first but they promise that they will come to the wedding.

“Next, I will call Xin.” GD said. he dialed Xin’s number and put it on loud speaker.

“Yo wassup man.” Xin answer the phone.

“Xin, my man, I want you to do a favor for me.” GD said.

“Tell me. But, hey you met CL? She went to Jeju to see you.” Xin didn’t know that they’re back together, no one at the company knew yet.

“Yeah, she came here yesterday and we talked…”

“She’s moving, man, what are you gonna do about it?” he asked.

Suddenly GD remembered that CL’s gonna move to the US and they haven’t talk about it. he look at CL, she also looking at him, “Yeah, she’s moving… what about that… I haven’t asked her yet.”

“What? I don’t understand.” Xin said.

“I’m just gonna leave to the US for several months, one year is the longest and you can always come with me or visit me there, G… You can work for BigBang’s next album from there.” She said.

“Is that CL??” Xin’s getting confuse.

GD smiled, she’s right, he doesn’t have to work from his studio in Seoul, he could work from anywhere. “Yes, that’s CL, man.”

“She’s there all this time? She heard what I’m saying?”

“Yeah, you’re on speaker pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter