"Do you Love me too?"

Save My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You woke up early just to greet me?”  Wooyoung asked Nichkhun.

 

 

‘Of Course,” the latter immediately answered.  "Today is your special day, Yougie, and I wouldn't miss if for the world. You’re thirteen.  This is a new beginning for you.  You’re a teenager now.”

 

“Teenager?” Wooyoung repeated.

 

 

‘Yup, just like your brother and I.  You’re smart.  So I know that you will understand what I’m going to say. Sooner or later, you’ll fall in love and you will have a boyfriend that will compete with your brother and I for your attention.  How I dreaded that moment, Youngie.”  Nichkhun closed his eyes and sighed.  “Open your gift.  That’s my first gift for you.”

 

“First? That means, there will be more?” Wooyoung asked excitedly.  

 

“Yes, you’ll see.” Nichkhun answered.  “Open it.”

 

Wooyoung obeyed.  He gasped when he saw the silver bracelet that he often visit in the jewellery store in Busan. It was  a simple bracelet and Wooyoung really liked the heart-shape engraved in it.  He really liked it but he didn't have enough money to buy it.   How did Nichkhun learn about it?  A hunch?

 

Nichkhun pulled out the bracelet.  “I’ll put it on you.  Don’t ever let this off.  I want you to wear this when your classmates arrive.”  Wooyoung nodded.  “But I don't want you to wear this in school. “

 

“Why?”  Wooyoung questioned. 

 

Nichkhun grinned.  “You might have a suitor once they see you wear this in school and I don't want that to happen.  You’re still young.”

 

 

Wooyoung felt his cheeks burning.  “I will not let others court me.   I don't like my classmates.   They’re naughty.”

 

 

“Of course, you should not entertain suitors.”  Nichkhun agreed, but then frowned.  “Wait a moment, what do you mean “others”? Is there someone courting you without me and your brother’s knowing.  Have you been hiding something from us, Wooyoung”

 

 

Wooyoung was afraid with the tone Nichkhun used and that he called him using his full name.   Wooyoung knows that the older is serious when he calls him that.   “I… I don’t want any of them to court me because I already love someone and I just want only him to court me.  I don't entertain anyone who gives motivation towards me, Khunnie.”  Just like Nichkhun, he was also the only one who calls him that. 

 

 

Nichkhun’s forehead seemed to grow deeper and his eyes glaring.  He held Wooyoung by the shoulder.  “Tell me that bastard’s name.  Is he courting you already?  Where did you meet him?  Where does he live?  Is he our schoolmate?  What year is he?”

 

 

Wooyoung cant speak and only looked at Nichkhun while the latter continued to bombard him with questions. 

 

 

‘Dammit, answer me, Wooyoung!’

 

 

Instead of answering, Wooyoung quickly placed his hands in Nichkhun’s neck, pulled the latter and kissed him in his lips.  That’s what he always saw with the movies he watched.  Then they would always live happily ever after in the fairy tales.

 

“You.  I love you, Nichkhun.  You’re the only one I want to be my boyfriend,” he confessed.  It was Nichkhun who told him that he will fall in love soon and that he will have a boyfriend.  And Wooyoung wanted him to be his first boyfriend, just like being his first kiss. 

 

 

Nichkhun harshly removed himself away from Wooyoung.  “You… you…” 

 

 

“It’s been a long time, Khunnie.  Ever since you saved me hen I fell from the stairs.  I already love you,”  he said.  Wooyoung gathered all his courage for this chance.  ‘Please be my boyfriend, Khunnie.” 

 

 

Nichkhun shook his head.  “You… you don't know what you're saying.”

 

 

“But I do,”  he insisted.  ‘I love you.’

 

 

‘Stay where you are!’ Nichkhun shouted.  He even raised his arms to ward him off. 

 

“I live you Nichkhun.  I am sure that I love you.”  Wooyoung was hurting seeing the look Nichkhun is giving him.   “Do you love me too?”

 

 

Nichkhun shook his head and slowly retract his steps away.

 

 

At that moment, his brother entered the room.  “Hey guys!  Let’s eat breakfast.  Mom already finished cooking.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter