I Will Kill You

With No Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the small room where the divas used to stay at before this and it called as the Secret Sweet Home and small words written on the door that sounded like,

"Only the divas can enter, once you enter without permission, no other ways to escape except for ."

and so because of the lame warning, no one had ever stepped their foot on the room.

Hyuna and Yoona were.resting in their room but the aroma was quite weird. There was no Yuri anymore and Hyuna was having a mental breakdown right now.

"Chanyeol, Chanyeol, CHANYEOL!!!" Hyuna screamed out loudly like she was a mad girl.

Yoona had nothing to do excepted for standing beside Hyuna who was actilng crazily. Everything she saw, Hyuna would throw it on the wall. Never thought that only a one scold from Chanyeol had gave Hyuna this huge effect.

"Minah, how dare you do this to me? Your face is so ugly! I hate you! You have ruin my life!" Hyuna shouted while facing to the mirror.

"It's enough, leader. Minah is gone already. There is no use for you to shout here and there." Yoona said tried to calm Hyuna down.

"You shut up! What do you know? Just go find Yuri and with her! Then you all can laugh at me!" Hyuna said out loud while pulled Yoona's hair.

Yoona didn't said a word and just held the pain alone. Hyuna then sat on the chair in order to calm her down a bit. 

"I need to be alone for a while. Please go out." Hyuna said while massaging her forehead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter