Have To

With No Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Minah expected, everyone would excepted for the teachers and staffs but still, no one likes to talk with her. One more lesson to go and it was the end of the school day. Everyone passed down her like wind did as if Minah was not existed. It was totally cruel but she accepted it because that how the life worked...

Excused herself from the teacher, Minah then headed to te nearest roilet which recently became her second nest just to waste some of her learning times. She also preferred being alone like a nerd, moron. The mirror showed Minah her reflection. Slowly, Minah touched her ugly face.

"I want to be beautiful... Just like the others does..." Minah said. The other girls loooked rather pretty but it all because of plastic surgery. Unfortunately, Minah didn't had the enough money to make the surgery on her face.

Forever in her life, Minah never had a selfie. Not even with her friends. Once she saw a camera, she just ran away. Minah often tried to edit her picture with many apps but everything was just a failure to her- thus, her picture looked more uglier than she used to be. No one knows what Minah had hid for... Inside her hidden pocket, there was a knife, a small knife tat can cut everything just in one slice- perfectly cut. She took out the knife and stared at it.

"Can I use it?" Minah thought all alone.

It was really frustrating to have an ugly face. No afraidness controlled her heart but, she didn't knew whether it was the time to use the knife or not. Great... Minah lifted her hand and held the knife so firmly. Up and upper, the blade of the knife nearly reached her face just when,

"I don't know that will working!" said a voice.

"Let's just bully Mr. Hyunsik. No one will know either!" another voice said.

Quickly, Minah hid back her knife in her pocket as she sensed the presences of people. Two girls were walkin inside the toilet and they stopped as they encountered the ugly, Minah. Minah awkwardly smiled at them and greete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter