Accept

With No Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That is hard. I don't know what Chanyeol will think about it."

"And of course she is one of the divas."

"But she already leaves the group."

"I have no point here. The main thing here is just Chanyeol. Will he allows her to join us?"

Xiumin and Lay were discussng about Yuri's request. As Yuri left the party of the divas, she had nowhere to go and she also needed friends- boys or girls. Yuri wanted to join Chanyeol's group, hoping that her little help about Hyuna was enough for Chanyeol to accept her.

"What he says?" Yuri asked as she entered the silent classroom.

"What are you doing here?" Xiumin asked blankly and still sat on his table.

Lay who was sitting on his chair sighed as he saw Yuri. Yuri smirked.

"You don't even have to sigh like that. I am a girl but do treat me like a boy. I can tolerate with both genders." she said as she walked to the boys.

Xiumin jumped from his table as Yuri said beside him on the table.

"What? It's not like I am going to flirt with your ." Yuri said and rolled her eyes.

"Words are helling." Lay said.

"That's how I live." Yuri fought back.

Just then, Chanyeol entered the classroom and stucked after saw Yuri was in the classroom. Yuri like she had no wrongs at all waved at Chanyeol as if Chanyeol was in a good mood.

"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked.

"I want to get your permission." Yuri replied.

"Get out from here." Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter