The Investigation

With No Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Chanyeol entered the mysterious bedroom, some awful smells greeted him at first. The divas were covering their mouth and nose, feeling jerk out by the unleasant smells. V was quite terrified by the serious situation. Many police officers were examining the bed, wardrobe and the toilet. The apartment's manager got interviewed by the police officer.

"What this all about?" Lay asked.

"Isn't this place is.... Never mind." Xiumin said.

Chanyeol went straightly to the police officer and the manager. "Excuse me. What happens? This place is too eerie." he spoke.

The police officer turned to Chanyeol with a notebook on his hand. "Okay, young boy. Do you know Minah? The one who lives here?" he asked.

Chanyeol got surprised after knew that this apartment was where poor Minah used to live at. "Y-Yes. She is my classmate. What wrong with her?" he asked worriedly.

Xiumin and Lay joined Chanyeol from the back as theynoticed that the situation was getting more serious. The three kids waited for an answer. The police officer opened his notebook and stared at it.

"Well." the officer coughed. "There is a murder case happening here. It might be her. We have spotted up some bloods in this room. Even on her bed."

"WHAT?!" Chanyeol asked as his voice raised up and the menacing silent occured. Without taking care the other stares, he attacked the officer with so many worriedful questions.

"What happen to her? Who kills her?" Chanyeol asked.

"Patient, boy. We don't confirm it as a murder case but it may be possible for it. The main problem here is that Minah is gone. Some evidances can be found in the toilet." the officer replied calmly.

Minah's classmates quickly checked the toilet where the horror took place last night. The divas nearly vomitted after saw many dirty bloods were painting the floor and yet the wall. Many broken pieces of the mirror were splattering on the floor. 

Chanyeol wildly walked in the toilet. What is happening? Why are there blood? Where was Minah? Who killed her? Was she really died?  

"What is just happening?" Lay asked while covering his nose.

"Probably a murder case. Don't any of you know anything unsual about her?"  the officer said.

Silence overwhelmed everything. The officer then sighed and he tried another question.

"Okay, kids. Please tell me about your last meet with the girl." he said.

******

#1

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter