First Move

The Broken Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"L.Joe, why do you keep coming here? Don't you feel bored, I mean I can see that you are not used to the atmosphere here." Chunji asked as he wiped the glasses that had been washed.

"Umm, maybe I want to accompany you." L.joe said. His cheeks blushed lightly. Chunji just stared at the younger man infront of him. Honestly, Chunji really thinks that L.Joe is cute.

"L.Joe, this weekend I think you should not come here..."

"Eh, wae? Am I bothering you?" L.Joe panicked when Chunji said that he should not come to the bar.

Chunji chuckled, "No, pabo. It just I have to go to somewhere for 2 days. You said that you come here to accompany me so you shouldn't come here when I am absent." Chunji reasoned. L.Joe nodded his head.

"Where are you going?"

"Hmm, somewhere. I don't know. That guy asked me to accompany him to celebrate his birthday. I had to go you know. Besides, he invited all the staffs so the bar will close this weekend." Chunji said. L.Joe hummed in reply.

 

"Honey, come here for a second." L.Joe's mum called him as she saw her son entered the house. 

"Yeah mum? What is it?" He sat down beside her. On the coffee table infront of them was full with the latest designs as his mother was actually the infamous Lee Ayoung, the boutique owner.

"It's your uncle. He wants to celebrate his 44th birthday this weekend so he wanted us to come to his house."

"Eung? Okay. I will prepare for the present later, mum. I will go upstairs first. Night, mum." After he kissed his mum's cheeks, he headed to his room.

Well, at least he won't be bored this weekend, right? He took his phone from his right pocket and opened the gallery. It was full with Chunji's photos and their selcas. He tried to make the feelings go away but he can't throw out all his feelings towards the elder man. 

But, one thing that keep L.Joe from confessing to Chunji. Chunji once said that practically he was owned by a guy eventhough he still involved in e world. That guy will pay a sum of money every month to pay for Chanhee's debt. 

L.Joe shook his head. Why must his love life become too complicated? Why he can't live happily with the one that he loved. Honestly, this is the first time he felt the strong affection towards somebody. He believed that he already fell in love with someone named Chunji, the e. 

He can't lied that he felt something burning in his heart after he saw Chunji and another guy making out or even go inside the room. He wanted to punch the guy so bad and he even thought to run away with Chunji. Go away from the dirty world that held Chunji to become his.

After he took a nap, he went to a mall nearby to buy a present for his beloved uncle. He adored his uncle so much and his uncle also loved him so much. Since he was young, he will always follow his uncle to his company and sometimes he even followed his uncle to the meeting. His parents did not bother about it because he knew how much Little L.Joe wanted to be like his uncle.

His uncle was handsome and he already owned his own architecture company when he was just 27 years old. L.Joe really wanted to be like his uncle someday.

He strolled around the mall, did not know what to buy until he found a wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter