The Feels

The Broken Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chunji opened his eyes slowly and then shut them again before opened it once again. After a few times of same eyes' movement, he finally can adjust to the lighting in the room. He looked at the surrounding and he felt familiar with this room but he cannot recalled it.

He groaned when he tried to sit down and then he felt a pain on his neck. He looked at the huge mirror across the bed and saw multiple scars and some were healing on his necks. Then he remembered, he got the scars from the noona . Her nails probably too long and sharp when she straggled him.

He snapped when the door opened by a short old woman with a maid attire and then suddenly he knew and realised that he was at that man's place. The old woman that he called halmeoni smiled at him and came closer to the bed.

"How are you doing, Channie?" Chunji felt sad whenever he heard someone called his real name. Not that he hated his real name, for the mean tine, he did not want to mix Lee Chanhee into Chunii, the e's life.

"I am fine halmeoni. It just, I am thirsty and hungry." Chunji said. Honestly, he loved to be spoiled by the halmeoni although she was not his real grandmother but the feeling was same. The way she took care of him is exactly same.

"Good, you are not feeling pain any where, right? Later another maid will come and give you food and water but for a while, drink the plain water first." Chunji obeyed and grabbed the glass and drank it.

"Halmeoni, how long did I passed out?" Chunji asked. He thought he died already, following his mother.

"Only for one day son. A waiter there accidentally saw you were straggled by her and he immediately informed to the manager and the other staffs. Then, after Master knew about it, he immediately asked the bar's owner to fire the woman and Master brought you here. He thought that you are not safe when you are alone. He really loves you, Channie." Chunji just stared at the blanket.

After he done ate the foods that nother maid came earlier to give it to him, Chunji decided to walk around at this house. It has been months since he had been here. 

He knew too well about this house because Master K (as the people at bar called him, including Chunji) always brought Chunji here. He was also the one who gave Chunji his first apartment after he knew that Chunji stayed at a horrible dorm where there are a lot of men that wanted him.

Chunji walked to the garden at the backyard and saw Master K was having a conversation with one of the bodyguard there. After Master K noticed him, Master K asked him to come near and ask the bodyguard to go.

Chunji was about to sit beside him but Master K pulled him and let him sit on his laps. Chunji frowned. "I can sit there, you know?"

The man just smiled while caressing Chunji's face and hair. "But I want you to sit on me instead. Are you feeling better, now?"

"Yeah, a lot better. But, why did you bring me here? I have my own house."

"But, at here there are a lot of maids and bodyguards can take care of you while I was out."

Chunji hummed in reply. That man continuously Chunji's neck. Chunji hissed in pain when the man at the part where the scratches were. Honestly, the man when Chunji hissed in pain.

"I miss the moments, you know when we were together?" Master K whispered. Chunji's hand gripped the man's shirt tightly.

Master K then brought Chunji to his bedroom to satisfy his needs.

 

*3 days later*

L.Joe walked through people to the bar. It was already 7 evening. He entered the bar and ordered his usual drink. Then, his eyes tried to search for someone, someo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter