Dirty Life

The Broken Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee moaned, grunted ily when the old man above him release his in his hole. However, after finished ing, the old man did not pull it out and kept kissing, , biting, leaving marks on Chanhee's neck while his dirty hands fondling Chanhee's right s. 

"N-no marks, p-please." Chanhee begged. He will get scold by the bar's owner for the marks on his body that the customers leave on him and the bar's owner will give him a day rest to make sure the marks fade away.

"Nah, you're mine. I can't believe you can give me the pleasure that none of the girls out there can give to me. That's why all my friends keep saying that you are the best. You are indeed, the best. Ugh," he moved his hips made Chanhee moaned loudly as he saw a flash of white when the old man hit the jackpot.

 

"Here, your tips. I will come again soon." the man threw the money after zipping his jeans. Chanhee huffed in annoyance. The rich customers always be like this. No respect or whatsoever. At least, give the money to him properly after tainted his body with their .

After the customer gone away, Chanhee rested his body a bit before going out to serve the other custoners drink and foods as usual.

"Tch Chanhee, you are already have 9 years of experience in this field yet you still complaining. Get a life! You have a debt to pay off!" He scold himself. He smiled sadly when remembering his hyung words. "Don't worry, Chanhee-ah. You will end your life as Chunji as soon as possible until I have the money to pay the debt. I love you, brother."

Chanhee shook his head. He get up and washed himself. After wore the proper clothes, he went out and went to downstairs where the dancing floor was and as expected, there were so many people there. Young, old, rich, poor, all of them were there, dancing their off.

"Hey, Chunji. How is it?" Kibum, or known as Key, one of the bartender asked as he finished serving the customers their drink.

"Bad, he left multiple marks on my body. Ugh, stupid old man. Seunghyun might get angry with me." Chanhee groaned. After tying the half apron around his thin waist, he took the note pad and pen and left Key as he went to take the customers' order.

He took a several orders and earned a lot of gropping here and there. Like seriously all this men? Chanhee bet all of them might have a dozen of children from different women already .

 

"C'mon L.Joe. Today is your birthday and finally you are at the age where you are allowed to drink alcohol!" Cap yelled as he saw his junior took a slow step towards the bar. He just can't understand it. Must every single person who just passed their 20th birthday have to drink alcohol? Moreover today he was a bit tired because the classes and the selection for his uni basketball team.

"Yah! Quick! Or else I will call Hyemi!" Cap threatened him. 

When he heard the crazy girl's name, he immediately walked quickly towards Cap made Cap chuckled at the reaction that he get after blurted out his cousin's name.

"You, don't you dare to call her! Or else I will migrate back to L.A and did not come back here again!" Byunghun hissed. Cap chuckled. The music from the bar was so loud and that make Cap excited.

He pulled L.Joe to the bar. After showed their identification card, they were allowed to go in. L.Joe was so amused at the atmosphere in the club. Girls wore the clothes that revealed most of their skin, the men were grinding and a few of them making out with each other.

Not much different with the night club back then when he entered with his friends at L.A.

"Hey! I found a seat, here!" Cap yelled to his friend. Byunghun rushed toward him and sit down the unoccupied space.

"So what do you want to drink? Your very first alcohol drink." Cap asked.

"Why don't you recommend some and please, not the one that too strong. I have quiz at Prof Xian class tomorrow."

"Alright! Just leave it to the Almighty Cap. Excuse me!" Cap called for the waiter. A male waiter wirh a pretty face in his twenties, with a vest on his white shirt and that skinny jeans came toward them with a gentle smile. 

Byunghun had to double check the waiter to make sure that he was a male not a female. Without those huge adam apple, Byunghun might have call the man, lady!

"H-hi. You also work as a bartender?" Cap asked. His cheeks forming a red patches when he was talking to the waiter. Byunghun watched as his senior behaving like that.

"Oh, I see. You are regular customer to this bar." Chanhee chuckled but then he continue, "yes, I have 2

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter