He Came

The Broken Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a bright sunny day. Chunji just woke up from his sleep and he felt a peace at his heart; finally, today is his off day. He did not plan many things but he just wanted to laze around, watching television, eat, sleep and maybe shopping for groceries.

After done showering, he took his handphone and turned it off, definitely did not want to be bothered by his boss. 

He the television and watched it. He might be happy since today is his off day but deep inside of his heart, he felt lonely. He wanted someone to be with him, embrace him and whispered lovingly into his ears.

He shook his head. Who is him to imagine all those things? His body was not his anymore. It has been shared with more than a hundred of man since he was 15 years old. Sometimes he even felt disgust with himself, but what he can do? 

9 years, it had been 9 years since the gangsters found him and forced him to do many kinds of dirty things. It also has been 9 years he had to keep all his unsastified, his anger for himself. Most of his colleagous were girls and all the girls were badmouthing him. It is not his fault that the man customers favoured him, right?

His thought stopped when someone to decide his peaceful day by knocking the door loudly without stop. He groaned and went to open the door revealed Key panting hardly while his hands on his knees.

"Yah, what are you doing here? Today is my day off, you know." Chunji sighed, opened the door widely for Key to enter his small yet cozy apartment. Key shook his head and shook his hand.

"No- no. We must get hurry! Change your cloth quick!" Key said pushing Chunji towards his bedroom.

"W-why? Where are we going? Yah! Answer me!" Chunji became mad when Key continuously pushing him.

"He will be here less than an hour. He wants to meet you. I tried to call you but cannot reach it, so I had to run all the way here." Key said. Chunji's eyes widened. He patted Key's shoulder and went to his room to change for more suitable cloth.

He is here. After 3 months that man had to work at Spain and now he is here, wanting to meet Chunji. Chunji felt scared for a sudden.

But, that man was his only way to get out from this dirty world, even if he had to sacrify his body, yeah he knew he had too.

 

* * *

"He did not arrive yet? Pheww, I thought we are late." Key sighed and sat on one of the chair at the counter. The bartender gave both of them a drink to relieve their thirst.

"B-but today is my off day! You know I only have a off day in 2 weeks! It's unfair!" Chunji pouted.

The manager of the bar patted Chunji's shoulder. He felt sympathy towards the youngest man here. "I know, but we do not want him to come here and destroy all our hardworks here once he found out that you are not here, right?" Manager Kim said. Chunji nodded. What Manager Kim said was true.

That man was cruel. Once when Manager Kim asked for Chunji's help to send the letter at post office and when then man arrive there without any notice and found out tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter