I Let You Go

Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Let You Go

 

Taeyeon has arrived in Seoul, he’s so tired but he decide to go to Tiffany’s house, he really want to meet the girl so much.. he miss her, but after he heard what tiffany said this morning in the phone he is so broken.

Its already 9pm now, he decide to push the bell but got no answer, two hours later he’s almost sleep in front of Tiffany’s house but then he heard someone’s step.

 

“Taeyeon? What are you doing here?” Tiffany’s kinda surprise seeing Taeyeon in front of her house.

“Tiffany? You here? Ahh.. i’m sorry.. but can we talk?” Taeyeon got up from his position.

“I’m so tired, i need to rest now.. can we talk later?” Tiffany ask.

“Please.. it won’t take a long time..” Taeyeon pleaded.

 

-

-

“So... what ?” Tiffany star the conversation, theyre in the park near Tiffany’s house.

“I’ve moving to Seoul..” Taeyeon said.

There’s no respond from Tiffany.

“Two weeks ago, my boss has ask me to move here... i was so happy... i’m about to give you surprise but.... you call me this morning...”
“I was so broke... but... its not your fault.. if i’m not accept that stupid job there... it won’t be happen...”

Tiffany remain to silent and listen to every words taeyeon said.

“Tiffany-ahh, its almost three years, at the beginning i thought we’ll always together... but i know everything didn’t went well... i’m sorry tiffany... i love you so much.. i cant live without you... please.. give me the second chance.. i’ll prove to you that i’ll always be by your side.. no matter what happen...”

Taeyeon kneeled in front of tiffany, he pull out something in his pocket.

“Will you marry me?” Taeyeon said while he give the ring to Tiffany.

Tiffany look at Taeyeon confusely.

“Please Tiffany...” Taeyeon pleaded.

.

.

.

 

“I’m sorry Taeyeon but i can’t.. i’ve found someone.. and... i really love him so much... i’m sorry...” with that, Tiffany walk leaving Taeyeon still in his position with his brokenheart.

“WHY??! WHY TIFFANY? WHY YOURE SO EASY TO FORGET ABOUT US ? WHY TIFF WHY ?! TELL ME!!” Taeyeon scream still in his position. His tears fall freely from his cheeks.

Tiffany pretend to not hear him and walk away.

 

-

-

-

It’s been a month after the day Taeyeon Propose to Tiffany, Taeyeon’s still trying to approach Tiffany but the latter just dont give any damn about that, she still claim that she’s happy with her life now, with Yuri.. not Taeyeon..

-

-

 

‘Its been a long time’ Taeyeon mumble to himself when he’s arrived at Tiffany’s Mom house.

*knock knock*

sound of the door being knocked, Taeyeon’s now in front of Tiffany’s Mom house, he’s trying to get Tiffany’s mom approval.

“Taeyeon? What brings you here?” Tiffany’s mom said when she found Taeyeon who knocked the door.

“Ahh Umma... i just miss you, its been a long time i didnt come here, right?” Taeyeon give her his cute smile.

“Aigoo this kid, come in come in.. I miss you too kid..” Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter