THE TREASON

Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Treason

 

 

 

“Baby.. hows your day? Miss you sooooo much!” Taeyeon start the conversation while he’s staring at his silver laptop.

“I’m doing fine... but still busy with work. How about you? Ahh... I miss you too Taetae... “ Tiffany appear in Taeyeon’s laptop screen.

“My day is always busy,, getting busier everyday..”

“When will you back? I really miss you so damn much! “

“/sigh/ I don’t know... i’ve ask my boss for my moving to Seoul but still.. got no respond..”

There’s a long silence betweet them.

Its been two years for them to communicate only with video call. Theyre really miss each other so much. Taeyeon is a bank employee that he used to work wherever the boss asked him, He’s working at a bank in busan. When his lover, Tiffany is a writer in Seoul News.

“I’m sorry Fany-ahh..”

“Araseo..” Tiffany hold her tears from falling. She’s really miss Taeyeon so much.. miss his warmth, hug and ofcourse his presence.

“I’m dying too here.. I really miss you.. more than much.. i really want to meet you.. but....” Taeyeon cant complete his words, he’s fighting with his tears too. He cant help but to stare at his screen.. seeing that damn beautiful lady.

“I’m sorry...” again, he’s apologizing to his lover. Taeyeon really want to hug Tiffany, he feel bad for making her crying everytime they talk about taeyeon’s moving.

“Gwenchana..” Tiffany force a smile.

“Okay then, i’ll talk to you later.. Goodnight Taetae.. I love you..”

“Goodnight baby.. i love you moree..”

 

There’s always a Goodnight and Love you for them to end the call.

 

-

 

-

 

It’s been long time since Taeyeon and Tiffany last video calling. They’re really been busy with their work, especially Tiffany.. as a writer she need to be ready whenever there’s a hot and new news.

“Hi baby.. Hows your day ?” as always taeyeon starts the conversation between them.

“Tired.. Taeyeon, can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter