4

"I'm a Boy, but I Attract Boys"

Dongwoo's POV

"Dongwoo!" 

Sunggyu suddenly leaned his back onto the neighbouring locker next to mine and gave me a shy grin.

"Yes?" I asked in confusion at his arrival. 

"Hey - remember the letter?"

... 

"Yes...?"

"To be honest, I can't really trust Woohhyun, so ... " he leaned in a little closer, making me shiver from the closeness. His moist lips were moving, eyes glittering with excitement and sweet smells taking over my senses.

"Hey - you listening, Jang Dongwoo?" I heard his snappy question. "YAH!"

"Sorry, you were saying something about Woohyun?" blinking, I let my locker swing shut and clicked my lock into place.

"I said that I wanted to show you the letter!" he pouted, holding it up in front of my face. 

"Su-

♫ ♪ ♩ ♬

"Hang on" I held up one finger and tapped the answer button. "Hello?"

"Jagiya. Come home right now" the senetence came out in a rush.

My facial expression melted into worry as I turned away from Sunggyu and walked further down the empty hallway. 

"Why? Is there something wrong? I did cook you lunch right?"

"Yes you did ... but I'm still hungry!" the male whined, over at the other end. 

"Um ... I can go buy some take away lunch from the canteen but it might still be cold - will that be alright?"

"Nuuu ... I want you for lunch" you could practically hear the pout in his complaint.

"What - as in cut me into pieces and chew me?" I joked, hoping he understood what I was getting at with the lame joke.

"I was thinking of something a little more pleasurable" there was a hint of desire in his tone. Somewhere in my stomach, there was a sinking feeling as realization hit me cold.

"No, I can't, I'm at school" I dropped my volume to a whisper, looking around to find nothing but a waiting and anxious Sunggyu.

"So then skip - you can say somebody jumped you on the school field"

"And that would be you?" I snorted, managing to sound sadistic.

"No - someone else on the campus"

"Fine, fine ... "

"Good ... I'll be waiting ... "

The dial tone sounded and the conversation was off.

I quickly walked back to Sunggyu, fixing my half apologetic face to a full one.

"I'm sorry - urgent call, I need to go"

His face fell just the slightest, but then he nodded, straightening up his posture.

"I understand - hurry up now if it's urgent!" again he pulled that hamster-ish pout.

"Ara..." flashing a forced smile, I sprinted towards the back gates.