Dumb Dumb

Oppa, Notice me! (Dumb Dumb Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

 

: ❅ ❄ ❆ : ❆ : ❆: ❄ ❅ : 

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. Local time is 10.16pm and the temperature is 16 degrees..."

SeungRi immediately noticed the dark circles ringed under Irene's eyes and the look of exhaustion on her face once they arrived under the bright lights of the foreign land’s airport.

“Enjoyed the flight? It was top-notch, business class Ms Bae.” The manager didn’t spare a second to open his mouth once he met Irene at the arrival’s hall. He had been aching to speak since the 16 hours flight. As they queued along the passport check lane, Seungri never stopped teasing the girl while leading her through the procedures. Her movements were stiff and she seems like a lost deer coming off a forest.

"Have you never seen an airport before?" SeungRi's words echoed louder than the announcements but Irene didn’t bother to respond to him as she was busy snapping photos of the architecture. Though it was close to midnight, the Asian have not stopped working since she entered the city of love.

"You are nervous aren't you?" He continued to tease and push further even Irene wasn’t there to respond to him.

“About who?” Irene finally spared a glance at him once she entered their private cab.

“Have I ever mentioned about someone? I was talking about the fashion show.”

“AH… That. Of course! I’m nervous to death.” Irene covered and was thanked herself for being quick to realize the mistake she had made.

“Don’t be. You are the best and let’s hope for the best! Fighting!”

Yes, the best….hope for the best…

The girl mumbled softly as she said a little prayer in her heart.

 

 

: ❅ ❄ ❆ : ❆ : ❆: ❄ ❅ : 

 

 

The light flashes and crowd cheered.

 

Finally, after being the final guest performer in the fashion show. Mino ended his stage performance and waved to his audience before entering the backstage reluctantly. “Wow, hyung! I’ve just showed myself to the world as the awesome Korean rapper.” The rapper exclaimed excitedly without losing his smile.

 

“Oh, for god’s sake Mino, you have been saying it a thousand times. Come on let’s party!” The crew congratulated Mino and quickly proceeded to the afterparty. Apparently no one had the stamina to attend the hyperactive rapper’s chatters and also by then the crew was only attracted to the stage that had been turned upside down into a dance floor. The crowd is getting wild and people started rushing over for the fun.

 

Except for Irene, who was thinking hard for what to do next as people started to leave and called her to dance. Cold sweats started to break off and she quickly scurried to her resort – the washroom again, as her hideout. What am I doing? Irene thought. In her whole life she has never liked crowded place, plus she didn’t want to see Mino hanging out with some other people in such possible occasion. Till then, Irene thought she might just sit there till the party ends. However, it didn’t last long, as she thought it might be a waste to not do anything in the city. Especially when it was her first time being overseas.

 

As she left and took whatever she needed, Irene took a deep breath and begin to sneak through the heated room. Sometimes apologizing when she disturbed a couple that was making out or when she accidentally interrupted a group selfie. Nevertheless, the girl finally made her way out to the entrance, making sure that none of her kind notices her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter