Pretense.

Oppa, Notice me! (Dumb Dumb Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey Joo Hyun-ah, thanks for the coffee. I see you had an Americano too! Let’s grab one together some day.” Irene heard him said and let out a bright smile. She can’t believe it, after three months of working in hell. And here Mino was, brushing the strands of hair away from her face and wait; did he just ask her out?

 

“Hey, welcome Mino... I see I have time, why not?” Irene stared into his eyes and put on the most seductive tone she could. “By the way oppa, you look fine today.” Mino smiled at her remark and did the same, leaving her with his significant wink. The pair of thick brows that complimented with his dark eyes just drives Irene crazy inside.

 

Irene could not believe this moment; Mino was flirting with her just few moments ago that he was close enough to allow her to feel his warmth. Irene closed her eyes and waited for him to say something. A "goodbye" or "have a nice day" that will do enough to fuel her day with happiness. However she immediately frowned when she felt a grip on her left and suddenly jerked her petite figure, almost causing her glasses to fall off her face.

 

“What?!” Irene screamed unbelievably at the person who just ruined her dream.

 

“Excuse me!” A sharp voice pierced through Irene's eardrum and prompted her to look up. Realizing its Ji Yoon the devil, she immediately bowed and muttered to her torturer: “So-so.. sorry what did you said?” The other did not accept her apology as usual, only giving her chores that were off her job scope.

 

“I said I need a copy of this, and where’s my coffee?”

 

“But.. but Seungri sunbae-nim says.. I’m not s-supposed to do.. uhm run chores for anyone anymore.”

 

The lady snorted and took a step back from Irene’s cubicle. Irene stared at her as she placed her blood-red fingers over her chest and faked a concerned look. Ji Yoon cleared and Irene sensed danger approaching. And it did, the women in her late 20s called out to the office again, with her sharp and annoying voice.

 

“Seungri, Seungri-ah?” Ji Yoon peered around with eyebrows raised, ignoring the skeptical looks given from her colleagues. She was that thick-skinned and sometimes Irene wondered was it for the help of her foundation. The people around shook their heads and went back to their work. It’s not that they refused to help, they did try but they were too, criticized and blackmailed badly. Poor Irene, how she wished Seungri was here because he is the only one that could stop this.

 

“Is he here? No I don’t think so. So you listen to what me, Ji Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter