Day 1: Take it Slow.

Oppa, Notice me! (Dumb Dumb Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Okay guys, get moving!”

“I need more lights here!”

“Song Mino is reaching in an hour; make sure you have his iced Americano ready. Extra shot!”

 “Photography team, make sure you have yourselves ready too. We need good shots of Mino today.”

 

The floor manager, SeungRi who is Irene’s superior shouted orders across the room towards anyone he could except for her. The studio was packed with around 30 people with work on their hands. Whilst Irene was left alone, only fiddling with her fingers and breaking cold sweats at the corner of the room. The newbie bowed to anyone that passed her by, however it didn’t felt right for her to only express her manners while stay still when her superiors and colleagues are running around the room troubleshooting and setting up the studio. She then tried to blend into the work team, asking if anyone needed her assistance, but was only directed to the next person and the next person and until the next person means she was left with no one else to question anymore.

 

“Oh my, who hired her?”

 

“Don’t you know? She’s Irene, the new designer that replaces Sheryl.”

 

“Just when I thought no one could look worse than Sheryl.” Not sure if those were whispers and giggles that were made for her to hear or not, but it had certainly killed Irene’s excitement at her first day of work. The specky girl remained at her comfortable spot and looked away from the lanky girls with a sigh. Her eyes then looked up at the monochrome font hanging at wall of the entrance. “HIGHGRND ENTERTAINMENT”, she stared at those words for some time, reminding herself that difficulties like this should not stop her from achieving her dreams. “Hang in there Irene, they are just nasty girls who hates alot.”

 

Suddenly the sound from the opening front door shut the people from their bustle. Without another thought in her mind, Irene pounced between the girls and stood along in the “invisible welcome line”. She took a deep breath as she tried to remain composed between the two taller ladies that fitted in their six inches heels. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter