Something Kinda Crazy

Oppa, Notice me! (Dumb Dumb Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's the day Mino had a comeback on M! Countdown with his new hit single "Fear". The production team was getting ready at the backstage and this time Irene too, has something on her hands to work on. As usual, she stood alone at the corner, fixing her spectacles from time to time as she stared intently at the design portfolio of what the idol rapper was about to wear today.

 

"Hey Irene Nonna, don't worry! Today's outfit may be a little simple but I believe the fans will like this side of Mino once in a while." The young intern, Vernon passed by and playfully flicked his fingers against the portfolio Irene was holding. She almost passed out when she thought she was caught watching "Mino", but instead she was, upon her relief, misunderstood for being a meticulous worker.

 

As Vernon left for his own job, Irene enclosed herself against the wall and continue to examine the clothing she had made chosen among her team. God! Of course Irene's outfit was chosen for this season, only she knows what's perfect for Mino. The fangirl system in her mind was capable to present Mino according to every aspect of the song.

 

For the fifth hundred and seventy fifth time, the fashion-geek imagined the way Mino will look on his stage-outfit later; How his built thighs down to his ankle were all covered in leather. The way his broad shoulders and built body clad in a Saint Laurent polo tee just as Irene’s. Only that her tee was always oversized, it's acknowledged by the whole office of her obsession over oversized polo tees. She has a collection of colourful polo tees, styling it with purple, pink, blue, yellow, red and black, (which Irene did not wear on purpose today, she was afraid of suspicions of having a couples match with Mino.) However the nasty office ladies always criticize her clothing as weird and tasteless. Yet that’s how her employers like it, they admired the way Irene managed to pull off something typical into an out-of-the-box kind of way.

 

“Good afternoon everyone!” Mino sang his greetings as he entered the backstage. Like a rat, Irene registered his voice and quickly turned around to hide her face, acting as if she was busy arranging the clothes. From the corner of her eyes, she watched as Mino sat facing the mirror and did his makeup. He did look as good as the way she imagined it. She giggled silently at the sight of the makeup artist lowering his chair to accommodate her height. Irene thought if one day she was lucky enough to do that, she would have done the same to him as his height was as perfect as a model’s.

 

One thing about Mino that Irene found out being close (physically) to him was, Mino is such a chatterbox that he had annoyed every person in the backstage crew except for her. There was once he talked till he fell asleep and the crew decided to take a picture of it as a revenge. Irene too, took advantage on the situation and lied her way out that her sister who likes Mino. In fact, she was the only child in her family.

 

Being the loyal and silent fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter