pt1

I Loved You. . .

"Tao, you can't keep blaming him for this. You should really move on," Chen motioned. Chen was a very very close friend of Tao. Unfortunately, they could only communicate through sign language, although Tao didn't see it as a problem. For months on end he had listened to Tao's rants about his band members, EXO, and "ex-member Wu Yi Fan". Some were filled with tears while others were filled with love.

Today wasn't a day fit for one of those rants.

Because they attended the same event as Wu Yi Fan has.

Despite looking handsome, Tao still felt unhappy and disturbed. He just felt like talking even more that day. With a sigh he replied to his dear friend.

"I can't help it. I just feel so out of place. Come on. Let's go find somewhere else to sit. It's hot here."

*

"Well maybe I have thought about that! Do you really think I'm that retarded, Lu Han?" Tao shouted. It was a good thing Chen chose a balcony seat - a VIP one to be exact - or else security would have arrived. Lu Han gazed out into the garden as if lost in thought.

"No, I don't. But I do think you're acting like a child. Just text him-"

Tao became furious. Why wouldn't his friend listen? He didn't understand at all.

"You don't get it! You got a free pass out of EXO because you showed how sick you were. We had to fake that we were okay and we still got for it! Quit acting like you understand. Because you obviously don't," Tao ranted with eyes burning into the back of the patient Lu Han's head. However, the older didn't show any response. He simply stayed quiet and took a sip of his wine.

"And Yifan.. How can I just talk to him? He blocked me off. I don't know how he felt or feels since he left. How can I just assume that we're on good terms because we all left? I have no idea what he thinks! I just want to know why, Lu Han. Why?" Tao continued, tears creeping up on him. Chen had been calmly observing the situation, like a bystander, and noticed the shift in mood. He placed a hand on Tao's elbow worriedly, but Tao shook it off.

Lu Han had moved slightly as if to face Tao but froze when Tao spoke again.

"Why didn't he ever tell me he loved me back?"

Lu Han gulped and turned his body completely to the garden, his head down. "I don't know.."

"I just want to know why! Why did he just lead me on and toss me away?" Tao shouted and threw his cup off the balcony. His hands gripped the bars. Shining tears fell past, down to the grass below. Lu Han watched bewildered slightly, not expecting this at all. He heard a shift in feet from behind him and assumed it was Chen. Tao was crying quietly, sniffling loudly and sighing.

"Is that what you want to know?"

Tao turned around and gulped.