Part 2

ONLY TEARS [눈물만]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyou realise that she actually have been really late and that means she will be punish if she don't enter her classroom quickly.As she enter the classroom Dasom start to ask..

"Why you are running? Are you joining Running Man? " said Dasom with a 'I'm Confused' face.

"Am I late?" Ask Soyou.

"You are late..but,you are safe since our teacher didn't came" said  Dasom again.

Soyou sigh..she felt really tired running all the way from her house until to the school.She just like want to pass out.But, it's her lucky day..If she was not late she maybe will not have a conversation with her crush.

"Dasom-ahh..do you know,something fantastic happened just now" Soyou start her conversation with Dasom.

"Jinjja?! What it is? Don't tell me that you met with tthe principal.."replied Dasom.

"Ani!! Actually..I talked with Woohyun just now" whispered Soyou to Dasom. It may because she don't want her other classmates know since Woohyun is a popular boy.

"Jinjja?!!!" Dasom said it in a very loud voice.Luckily, their classmates don't care about it.

"Kyaa!! Why are you shouting so loudly" Said Sungyeol that just wake up from his dream.

"It's my voice..let me be. Not like you that just sleep like a log from this morning" replied Dasom.It seems that her idioms are getting better now.

As Dasom and Sungyeol are arguing,Soyou take that chance to memorise her beautiful moment with Woohyun.

 

At the cafeteria..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter