Part 3

ONLY TEARS [눈물만]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already have been two days since Sungyeol didn't came to school.It's also two days Sungyeol and Soyou didn't talk to each other.

One day,when Soyou is on her way to school,suddenly Dasom run toward her.Looks like there is something important she want to say.

"Unnie!!" yelled Dasom

"Wae? Why are you running?" asked Soyou.

"Sungyeol..Sungyeol-ssi,he will move to Seoul today" explained Dasom.

"Jinjja?! Where is he now?" asked Soyou with a shocked face.

"He's now at his house,looks like he will go there soon.It's better if we go and meet him now" told Dasom.

Soyou just nod to Dasom.Then,both of them run to Sungyeol's house. After a few minutes running,finally they arrive.Soyou spot Sungyeol that is putting a few baggage into the car.Soyou shout Sungyeol's name but Sungyeol just pretend that he don't hear anything.Then..

"Don't go.." Said Soyou with her husky voice while hugging Sungyeol from the back.

"Mianhae..I've to go" Sungyeol said it while bursting into tears.

"Why? why you didn't tell me? Do you want to leave me alone? How dare you!! " said Soyou again while hitting Sungyeol chest.

"I..I just can't bear to say goodbye to you. You know,we've been friends for a long time" explained Sungyeol.

"Then,let's make a promise.Let's promise that we will meet again even though how far we are" replied Soyou.

"Okay,I will..I promise you" said Sungyeol.

"Excuse me..Am I a tree or a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter