Part 5

ONLY TEARS [눈물만]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is a special day for Soyou.Woohyun promised to give her a special gift.To celebrate her birthday,Woohyun already booked a table at a famous Hanwoo (korean beef) restaurant.To make it even special,they will go there by a taxi.Only both of them.

"oppa who gonna pay the restaurant bills?" Asked Soyou.

"Since it's your birthday,looks like I'm the one who should pay" replied Woohyun.

"My money is mine,your money is mine too" said Soyou until both of them burst into laugh.

Suddenly,the taxi driver cannot control the taxi until the taxi lose it's control and be hit by a lorry.Soyou pass out and still in the car.The taxi driver is fine and help Woohyun who is just flew out from the car.As he want to help Woohyun...

"Ahjussi..please go and safe her first.If something happen to me,give her this handphone" said Woohyun while holding his phone.The taxi driver just nod as a signal that he will do it.

After he helped Soyou get out from the car,he take Soyou to a farther place.He want to go and help Woohyun,but it's to late because the car explode as he want to go there.

.....................................................................................................

It's already two years since Woohyun death.Soyou still cannot accept that Woohyun already passed away.Soyou's parent cannot bear to see her being like a crazy person.So, they decided to change Soyou to a new school in Seoul and live there with her brother,Show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter