Part 1

ONLY TEARS [눈물만]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a bungalow at Seo - District,Gwangju..looks like there is a girl that is prepare to school hurriedly.It seems like she is late to school..again..

"Omma!! wae? wae you don't wake me up?!" Said Soyou while wearing her socks.

"It's you the one that don't want to wake up. I also jump on your bed but still don't wake up..I think if I put a bomb beside you,you will never wake up" her mother respond with sarcasm.

"Omma!! It's not funny" Soyou said it and the pout.Her mother just laugh.Soyou run to the school with a slice of bread in .

After 10 minutes running,she finally arrive at the school.Because she is thinking that the teacher already in the classroom,she just running and keep running until she hit a namja.

Owh..oh..looks like the namja that she accidently hit is her crush,Nam Woohyun.

"gwenchana? " said Woohyun.

"Ah..ah..nae.Nan gwenchana" replied Soyou.

Woohyun just smilling while helping Soyou to get up.Soyou can feel that her heart just like dup..dap..dup..dap..She cannot control her emotion untik she not realise the her whole face is turning into a tomato.

"Are you really okay? Your face is turning into red right now" said Woohyun while pointing to Soyou's face.Soyou just hold her two cheeks and run away to her classroom while leaving Woohyun that is smilling happily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter