Chapter 4: Repentance

Unreachable.

 

¨SUNGMIN!¨ a guy yelled to me. It was him... my fiance.

-------------------------

''S-sungmin. What do you you think you're doing?!" The guy yelled at me.

"S-s-siwon. I-I-I'm sorry. I promise I w-won't do it again." I stuttered since I was scared. He placed me in a hug, I didn't want it and unfortunaly, he knew it. He saw me glancing at Kyuhyun. I wanted Kyuhyun to hug me right now, but Siwon is stil my fiance.

"YOU!" He stopped hugging me and walked over to Kyuhyun, making his hand into a fist. " WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! KISSING MY FIANCÉE." The moment I saw that I ran toward Siwon and grabbed his arm before he could reach Kyuhyun's face. Both of them looked surprised at me.

"P-please don't!" I shouted out while tears falling down my cheek. "P-please. I'm sorry. I was wrong. If you're angry and want to hit someone hit me. D-Don't hurt him!" I sobbed while speaking to him. Siwon got more angry at Kyuhyun for making me say those things. In the end he pushed me to the ground and hit Kyuhyun with all his strenght. Siwon walked toward the, now lying on the ground, Kyuhyun and wanted to hit him some more, but I defended Kyu by grabbing his arm again. Siwon looked furious at me and tried pushing me off his arm, put I holded his arm tightly and clinged more onto it. I didn't want Kyuhyun to be hurt because of me, once again. "Please! Siwon! Stop this! I beg you!" More tears started to fall while I was pleading him, since to be true it really hurt what he did to me, but I couldn't risk Kyuhyun being hurt more.

"M-Minnie!" Kyuhyun shouted out, suddenly, making both me and Siwon surprised. "Stop it! I don't want you to be hurt. He can hit me already. I'm okay with it... I deserve. I should have confessed before... I had enough time, but I screwed it. I should have said 'I love you' the moment you told me you moved away. I had so many changed but I didn't took them... " He started to tear a bit. You could see he was trying very hard, holding back the tears. I automatically let go of Siwon's arm. I was hurt by his words. I didn't want to end it up here. But i knew I had to. My parents wouldn't let me stop marrying Siwon.

Unexpectly, Siwon didn't hit Kyuhyun when I let him go. He just looked at the ground, until Kyu started to talk again.

"He seems like a good guy... He really loves you. It seems as he could give you the whole world if you wanted... " he sobbed while. "Unlike me... I have nothing... I have nothing to give you... I couldn't even give you happiness... Making you happy, letting you live well, was it so difficult, that I couldn't even make that?" Even Siwon started to cry because of his words. "Life should be something beautiful... I only made it a sorrow for you. Sorry. Siwon, don't break up with Sungmin because of me. Please make him happy. Take good care of him from now on. Now it must be really the end."

"Sungmin. Let's go." Siwon stood up suddenly and dragged me away to where his car was. I tried looking behind Kyuhyun, but it was difficult, since I was dragged by Siwon.

"B-but" I said, wanting to go to Kyuhyun. When I managed to look his way, I was shocked by his face. He was smiling, smiling while tears were running down his cheek.

"Goodbye, Kyuhyun-shii. I promise to take good care of him from no on." Siwon said to him, not facing him. I couldn't say anything. Is it going to end here? Kyu... Don't do this to me, please.

I closed my eyes and let Siwon lead me away. I wwatched you, getting further and further away, but I still could see your smile. I could see it. I could see it while you sobbed. I love you.

The whole ride home we both kept silent. It felt really awkward. I kept having the last face I saw of Kyuhyun in my head. I felt bad leaving him behind, but I didn't have a choice. I have to marry Siwon, even though I want you so much that it hurts.

We reached our house. I unbelted by seatbelt and wanted to open the door. I was hold back by Siwon.

"Wait." he said, "you know this is the best right?"

I signed and just nodded. "I guess..." I looked the other side to avoid eye contact. He held my hand.

"You should be happy with me. I can make you happier than anyone else."

"... I'm sorry... I can't be happier than with Kyu..." I told him and walked the car out before he oculd hold me back again.

"Sungmin. You sh-"

"Don't worry. I know I should forget this feelings before the wedding. I just wanted to be honest with you this time..." I told him and walked to the entrance followed by Siwon. We walked to the elevator and after some time he finally reached arrived. We entered the elevator and just stood there in silence until he reached our floor. We stepped the elevator out and entered the appartment.

Siwon made dinner ready and I washed my face and changed clothes. After 45 minutes we were both sitting on the dinner table.

"Sungmin, you should sleep early. You have a busy day tommorow. Eunhyuk is coming at 10 o`clock." he told me while eating his food.

"Yes. Is it okay for me... to sleep in the gastroom?" I asked him. I wanted to be alone tonight. Without any other person.

"Of course you can." he said me a bit dissapointed.

"Thank you~" I told him cutely.

*That night.*

 

I texted to Kyuhyun since I was really worried.

 

I wonder where he is now? There is no way he could be okay. Maybe I should go to his home? No that will only make things worse. But... Why did he have to say those words. There is no way someone other than Kyuhyun could make me so happy. Why do they keep on saying stupid things like "I can make you happy" or "Siwon can make you happy". GO DAMMIT! Do they still not understand that my heart only belongs to Kyuhyun!! And that for one of the smartest guys from their school. Idiots. If I didn't have such a stupid parent. Kyuhyun should already know that he is the only one for me. He should know that life was so difficult without him. Now that he is here he is just... just... just? Just doing the right thing...

Yeah... What should I do?

I looked at the text I just recieved. It was from Kyu.

---end of Repentance---

Sorry for ending it like this, but I'm so tired :'( I'll write more tommorow... Ones again the wedding is moved to a further chapter... Miyane!!