Deja Vu

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: Sorry for the very late and short update. I have been busy with school lately. To make up for it, Donghae's POV in the next chapter which I will upload later so I hope you guys still stay tuned~ Let's keep the darahae ship sailing~

------------------------------------------

I was busy studying and writing my lesson plan when eomma sitted next to me and rubbed my back. "Dara-yah~ You've been working on your new lesson since last night. Why don't you take some rest?"

"Aniyo, eomma. I still have a lot of energy. I want to finish this" I told her. To be honest, I don't have anything to do for the rest of the day. And besides tomorrow's Sunday.

"Even though. You're such a workaholic. Do you even have a social life?" she asked me. I put down my pen and closed the planner

"What do you mean, eomma?"

"Besides Bom, do you have other friends?" she asked me again. I was about to answer when she continued, "Don't tell me that your co-teachers are your friends. I know you"

I looked straight into her eyes. "You're right, you know me too well, eomma," I looked down and heaved a sigh. I felt putting her hands above mine and squeezed it.

"You know, my love, you don't need to be afraid if building relationships. I understand what happened way back then. But, I want you to remember that what's important is the memories you made with that person. Not whether if he/she is going to stay or not in your life. Because people come and go right? And also, change is constant"

She lifted up my chin and pinched my nose. "Aigoo, my big girl is acting like a baby"

I smiled and laugh. My mother never fails to lift my spirit up. She and my siblings have always been my inspiration to do well in life.

"I will try, eomma. I wouldn't lose anything right?"

"Of course, my darling. Aish. Enough of the drama. Since you said that you still have a lot of energ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter