Finally, It's You

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's POV

I was half running and walking for minutes now and I can't find the man who stole her purse.

"Aish. If I only saw that man's clothes or his face I would've reported him to the police at once."

I'm still walking into another corner when someone grabbed me from behind and was shocked to see my manager almost on his knees catching he's breath.

"Are you out of your mind Lee Donghae?"

"I'm sorry hyung. I'm just trying to help the girl who also helped me awhile ago"

"Even so. Some random person might recognize you in this kind of place! C'mon, you still have a schedule" he was grabbing me from my arm and calling our driver.

"Wait, hyung. Please at least let me go back to her"   

"Aigoo, jinja, Donghae. Go, but only 10 minutes okay? I don't want us both to get scolded. So hurry up"

I ran as fast as I could to get back to the place where I left her. And to my dismay, she wasn't there. A guard came up to me.

"Are you looking for someone, sir?" he asked me and I nodded. "Is it her?" then he pointed at her sitting in a near waiting shed. I bowed at him and said my thanks. I looked at her from where I was standing. She still has a long black hair and wore ugly clothes that looks pretty in her. She's still soft and so kind. Nothing changed a bit after many years.

I walked up to her, slowly. I breathe in and out. Nervous as hell whether she'd recognize me or what. And when I'm finally in front of her. I finally said a word.

-----------------------------------------

Dara's POV

I was busy looking down at my feet when I saw another pair of shoes in front of me. I straightened my back and looked up. It was him. The man in apple incident and the man who helped me get my purse. He removed his face mask.

"Hello" he greeted

"Hello too"

"I'm sorry couldn't get your purse back." I smiled at him for comfort as his faced turned sad

"It's okay. I'd probably just call my friend or my mom to fetch me"

"No..." he reached for his pocket and get his wallet. I knew what's gonna happen next so I stopped him.

"You don't need to. I can take care of it. Don't worry"

"But--" he was about to say something again when someone not that far behind him inside a car shouted.

"Yah! Hurry up! We need to go!" He sternly closed his eyes and went serious. He took my hand and put the money in my palm then closed it.

"I'm really sorry. Please take this money and get home safely." He ran towards the van. And before he got inside, he turned to me and smiled.

For a moment,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter