Until I Meet Him

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah. Darong. Are you okay? You've been spacing out" Bom said as she stretches her arms "I better get going now. Sorry for disturbing you. See you tomorrow, arraseo?"

I looked at her and she was already yawning and scratching her back. I just nodded in response, waved her goodbye and went straight to my room.

I laid down and still kept on thinking about him.

Lee Dong Hae.... How did I not know?? I'm so stupid for not knowing....

I looked at the wall clock and saw it was quarter to 10. By this time, Sanghyun's practice or training is done already. For sure he knows his sunbaenims, right?

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and called my brother. After a few rings, he answered.

"Oh noona, annyeong. You called pretty late at this kind of hour. Luckily I'm still up"

"Oh my, Sanghyun. I have lots of questions to ask you"

"Would you like to meet me tomorrow?"

"Don't you have any schedule? I don't wanna bother you though"

"I'm free after lunch since our photoshoot is already over by then. We can meet near our dormitory"

"Yes! That would be good. You can sleep now dongsaeng. See you tomorrow. Jalja"

I went out of bed and searched for this particular box. I've been keeping it for years now.  It contains all memories I have with him.

I opened it and the first thing I saw made me tear up. It was the first gift I ever received from him, a bracelet.

FLASHBACK

Uwaaaa... Uwaaaaa....

Dara was crying beside t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter