A glimpse of you

After All This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dara-ssi~ Faster~ We need to get there on time!" Bom shouted. She's just too excited. The show will start at 4pm. Even Sanghyun told me that.

"Bommie, don't worry. Sanghyun told me last night that we can get inside without falling in line. So don't bother, okay?" I assured her.

"Are you sure? What if the guards won't let us in?" Bom worriedly ask. I just smiled at her and patted her shoulder.

"Trust my beauty. They won't resist it" I flipped my hair to the air. Bom just gave me a grimace as a reaction. Aish. This girl!

------------------------------------------

While we are in the bus, the girls in front of me and Bom are giggling so loud that other passengers are getting pissed. I got a little concerned since they're just in high school and maybe they're oblivious of the people around so I decided to tap their backs when I saw the reason why they're giggling so loud. They're watching the music video of my Sanghyun's group, MBLAQ!

I removed Bom's earphones and whispered in her ear. "Bommie, look at those two girls! I think they're a fan of Sanghyun!"

Bom moved forward to catch a glimpse of the video the girls are watching. I saw a shocked expression at her face. She turned her head back at me and covered while pointing at them. I grabbed her arm because other people might think she's weird.

"Daebak~ Your brother's boy group is daebak~ Waaaa. Jinja" Bom uttered. I'm glad I found some girls supporting my dongsaeng. Their group's hardwork has really paid off.

"Dara-ssi. We're already here! Let's go~"

------------------------------------------

"Sanghyunie, noona is here already with Bom. Please tell your manager oppa to pick us up here" I told Sanghyun through the phone. I heard him calling his manager and said to pick us up in the lobby. "He's on his way unnie"

"How would he know it's us?"

"Dara noona. Of course we're siblings. He should know. And besides, I'm your boy version right?"

"Uwaaa~ My dongsaeng is indeed smart" I proudly told him. Bom tap my shoulder. I turned my head back at her and saw a man looking at us.

"Hello, miss. You must be Thunder's older sister right? Please follow me" his manager said and walked fast straight to the ele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter