One.

Be the music in me.

She was standing in front of the class and she just finished answering a question given to her by the teacher. "Correct" said her teacher. That was basically her normal days in school. Her name would definitely get called in by the teachers. She didn't mind. At least nobody was messing with her life and she has studied everything after all.

Some people tried so hard to change themselves to make friends or just to be popular. For Ana, everything else was so uninteresting to her. Studying and playing sports were the best. She was on the track and field team. She felt so free while running on the tracks and so she always go for a training in the morning on her own and another after school with her team. Running just give her a sense of ....self. She didn't have to worry about anything when she's running and she could enjoy the scenery around her as the creation of God is always wondrous.

In another school, Sehun was surrounded by his friends. The school festival was coming soon and his class were discussing what they should do for it. School festival was when students from various schools would come and visit Anam High. Each classes would make a booth or create an event, either using their classrooms or somewhere around the school and everything depends on their luck and the year they're in. The bigger the room they got, the bigger the event they have to plan for the festival. The activities went from a play to a cosplay cafe. You could say anything could happened during the festival which made it more exciting. This was usually the best time of the year as Anam High students will be able to meet students from different schools and mingle around. One thing was sure for Sehun's friends, they'll get to meet a lot of girls as Anam High was a high school just for guys.

"Should we go for a haunted house? It's not that hard to prepare for one and it'll be fun to scare off people" Chanyeol said with his mischievous smile. "Let's just do a takoyaki stand and sell cold drinks! We'll get a lot of money from that ! " Suho said. Chanyeol then argued with Suho saying that it's not fun and they bickered for quite some time. Kyungsoo who's been standing in the middle of them tried to stop them by saying how stupid they both were. At the same time, Sehun just stared at his friends with a blank mind. "School festival? What a waste of time. "

 

----------------------------------

 

Fuhh that's a short one. Oh well I had fun haha~

this just so cute ><