Final

Let Me Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a Sunday afternoon

 

The rain falls lightly on my window

 

 

I slightly opened my eyes. I see the sky was dark and there’s a raindrop on the window. When I was about to get up from the bed, I felt your hand tried to stop me from getting up. You wrap your hand to my waist, tried to pin me down. Your hand’s too strong, even when you just use one hand, but I like the way you do it. I know what that means.

 

“Just stay. It’s rainy day, I want to cuddle with you all day, hon,” you whispered to my ear and I felt you snuggle to my neck.

 

I turn over to see your face. You still close your eyes. Your face so calm and it’s cute, “Good afternoon, Tae,” I peck your lips and you opened your eyes and stare right into my eyes.

 

“Good morning yeppeuni,” you said and smile to me.

 

 

 

It was cold but when you smile I feel the warmth inside you

 

 

“You silly. It’s already afternoon, honey,” I chuckled.

 

“So? What’s the matter? If you beside me, it’s always morning for me. Do you want to know why?”

 

I pinched your cheek instead of answering your question. “Fany-ah, you should ask me ‘why’” you pouted as you said. I giggled hearing that you insist me to ask you.

 

“Hahaha alright, and why is that?”

 

“Because you always be my sun when I’m in the dark, when I’m down. You shine too bright to me, but I always glad to be by your side everyday I woke up in the morning or in the afternoon, just like this,” you kissed my forehead and you hugged me so tight.

 

“Why are you so cheesy even when you just woke up, Tae?”

 

“Cheesy for you. Only you, Fany-ah.”

 

 

Little did I know when you’re about to take my breath away

 

When you take my hand, look right into my soul and say

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today, you told me that we’re gonna have a lunch time together. Actually, I can’t because there’s an important meeting in my office. But who doesn’t know my Kim Taeyeon? You’re such a kid like. You know I can’t stand for your aegyo when you pouted to me, right? And you use that benefits to me. Luckily, the CEO is my best friend and I’m her assistant.

 

“Yuri, can I talk to you for a sec?” I whispering to her. She was listening to her employees when I said that to her, but she doesn’t respond to me. I tapped her shoulder.

 

“What’s wrong, Fany-ah? Which part you didn’t understand from the presentation? I can explain you later, but now you need to focu-“

 

“Taeyeon insist me to have lunch together right now, Yul. Can you delay this meeting just for one hour?” still whispering to her.

 

Yuri look at me with questionable face. She and Taeyeon are best friend for ten years. They met in elementary school. They said, when they become best friend was when they had a  fight for nothing. Kids. And after that, they always come home together.

 

“You don’t tell her that you have a meeting today?” she whispering to me while her hand covering .

 

“I told her this morning and she keep doing her aegyo. I can’t resist her aegyo. Just this time, kay? I promise you to come back as soon as possible.”

 

“No, you can have your lunch a.k.a date with her. I already bored with this meeting too plus I want to see my Yoona,” she said. “Alright, let’s end this meeting. We continue tomorrow at 2, don’t be late.”

 

“Thanks, Yul!” I kissed her cheek before I left the room.

 

“Anytime, Tiff!” she shouted from the room.

 

I walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter