Finally!

I Want YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Jiyong [/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID1]stumbles out of the taxi, having paid a monstrous amount of money as the fee. He feels almost relieved to be at the dorm again. What a disastrous day! He wastes no time as he speeds past big bang dorm & comes to the 2NE1 rooms. He stops in front of a certain room, the room of who he'd been yearning all day.

Knock knock.

Jiyong hears cursing & sounds of her falling down the bed, probably. She must have been fast asleep.

"WHO is that?" Groans a sleepy voice.

His heart flutters at the sound of his favourite voice.

"It's me, Jiyong". Silence. He hears the sound of the knob turning and slowly the door opens.

"Jiyong? What are you doing here at thie time of the night? What do you WANT?" She asks. Her voice contains lots of emotion - irritation, confusion, sadness.

Jiyong kneels down, takes the RING out of his pocket. "You. Sandara Park, I WANT YOU "He mutters holding out the ring

The following morning, an 'exhausted' Dara clad in nothing is sitting at the desk checking out pics posted on the net from yesterday's events. A new ring is glistening on her finger. She yawns as she scrolls down until a certain pic catches her attention.

Wait, is that HER? Dara stares at the pic of a big woman and .....Jiyong with herself in the background, taken in front of the ladies room.

"What the ......Did Jiyong follow her to the bathroom or something??"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter