Bad Luck

I Want YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Jiyong  [/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID1]saunters along the corridor,events of the past 15 minutes playing in his mind.Everything from the busty woman with an unrealistic ambition of appearing thin in selfies to the bunch of whacked fangirls who thought he had a bad stomach - now, where in the world did that come from? -to the unpleasant experience of being shoved in a ladies' bathroom pass through his mind. Jiyong has been the center of his fair share of bizarre humiliating speculations , but THIS, this stomachache rumor beats ALL of them by eons - even the one about a supposed secret obsession of him for small s, which is not necessarily just a speculation given that Dara's an AA ; )- Stomachache?? Really? Aish! how humiliating!

Aigoo, how much weird stiff can happen to a person in the matter of few hours. He feels like a king who lost his throne. Jiyong cannot believe how much he has undignified himself in the process of wooing one girl. He doesn't deserve this. All he wanted was to confess love. How did things get so messy so fast??? The things that happened to him don't even make sense.

"Ah, hyung, there you are" Jiyong cringes at the sound of a decidedly unmanly high pitched wail that suits a woman better than a man. Seungrat. A sigh escapes Jiyong. His 'kids' come running to him.

"Hyung, where did you disappear all of a sudden?We were so worried " Seungri showers his hyung with love. He wants to know where Ji'd been. As is Jiyong'd EVER tell any living soul till his last breath leaves his body.

"Let's go.It's already so late." Taeyang puts his buff arm round Jiyong's shoulder who crumples under the weight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter