Ladies' Room Escapade

I Want YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]This [/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID1]is NOT happening. Jiyong has a dazed look as he stares at the trio - CL, Dara & Kiko now standing together. He feels like an idiot and a blush creeps up his cheeks as he remebers his wild act earlier. His whole absurd plan resulted in nothing but making him look a fool in front of dozens of cameras. Jiyong can't think of an instant in his 26 years of life where his 'genius' brain failed him so much. Well it certainly did today to make up for a lifetime, Jiyong mentally weeps as he stares at Kiko who is now directly IN FRONT of Dara. Sheesh. Why does this woman have to stand SO CLOSE ? She's practically standing on Dara.

He WANTS Dara. He is certain of that much now. He can't deny the fact that he was never wholeheartedly in to kiko. There was Dara always ...always at some corner of his mind. Now looking at the two women together, he's more certain of it than ever. He needs to get through to Dara, he NEEDS her to see that he WANTS her and that he CRAVES for her. 

"Ahh I need to empty my bladder. There needs to be some space to drink at the after party " Giggles Dara. So she's staying for the after party is what goes through Jiyong's mind immediately. Jiyong's brain suddenly starts plotting again. He feels the wheels turning in his head. Voila! His brain comes up with 'another' ingenious plan.

Dara starts in the direction of the ladies rooms. Seconds later Jiyong finds himself going after Dara to the ladies room.... yup readers you read correct.

Jiyong doesn't necessarily wish to follow Dara and end up in the ladies room, that would be SCANDOLOUS. He can visualize the headlines the following day 'G-Dragon is found inside a ladies room. Suspicion arises if he is in to unorthodox ual practices''. Nope. He is not that insane. He actually wishes to corner her in the corridor and profess his undying love. However he finds himself failing to keep up with Dara who apparently seems to have run across the corridor to empty her b bladder. It must have been totally full, so that's understandable. However that puts Jiyong in a trying situation as he comes to the corridor and realizes he has missed the chance. This leaves him with no choice but to do the ultimatum. To hell with his dignity. He looks about and makes sure the corrridor is clear and starts in the direction of the ladies room.

''Aish. now? seriously?'' Insdide the ladies room cubicle walls are fascinated by the scene in front of them. A gorgeous girl is irritated and full or profanity for her reproductive system. Dara is irritated at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter