His Two Exes

I Want YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]Jiyong [/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID1] feels himself going blue in the face.What the heck is SHE doing here? He screams in his mind and pictures himself pulling his perfect sleek hair in desperation.This was certainly not what he had in mind when he decided to 'randomly' make a public appearance next to his 'butterfly' and get her Daragon heart pumped up again. All week he had been busy coming up with strategies to woo his butterfly and he was counting on their shippers to go crazy all over the net and make his part easier for him. Apparently he hoped for too much, Jiyong realizes as he stares across the Boon the shop show room at a certain short haired Japanese looking model. Jiyong can only question the sanity of the Boontheshop staff at inviting all 3 of them to the event. He cannot fathom how the staff could ever have thought that he'd enjoy having his 2 exes on his either side at a public event. He cannot rule out the fact that they could be at each others necks if something goes off by a hair's breadth.

Jiyong's desperation is understandable to anyone who knows why he is 'actually' there. He had been looking forward to this day eversince YG secretly a pass to the today's event on to his hand while whispering in his ear ''she's going ''. He had  so desperately wanted a getaway with her to convince he's still the one for her. One might wonder why in the world does he have to do it here when they live just a 'wall apart' but his butterfly had been avoiding him for the longest time and she had been careful not to make herself alone with him not to mention those overly protective hawk eyed band mates of her had been protecting her from him like a pack of elephants protecting their newborn. "Sweet baby jesus" Jiyong curses under his breath. "What is his butterfly gonna think when she sees kiko? she's gonna think ...she's gonna think " Jiyong swallows. "She's gonna think I INVITED HER HERE & THAT WE ARE STILL TOGETHER, DAMN IT."

"Are you okay hyung. You look a little ...bluish" Notes Seungri, concern drawn over his face. ''Thanks for the compliment'' Jiyong murmurs under his breath & turns

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter