MTSG - 003

My Two Sassy Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You silently sat on the passenger’s seat next to Woohyun. He was driving his car to somewhere you can’t tell yet where it drives to. He focused on the road every time you peeked at him in bored. His side profile looks so different like you ever saw of him before. It was so silent without any radio or songs played on in his car. He secretly watched over you who were looking out of the car window and enjoy the road view.

 

“Are you bored, baby?” He greeted you in the first place and chuckles. You neither nodded nor shook your head. He laughed delightfully while his eyes are still on the road. You rolled your eyes to him even though he can’t see your shiny eyes. Not until he made a surprised turn to your face for a moment. You blushed and shook your head instead to his question from few seconds ago. His fingers reached the radio and turned it on for you. The radio had just saved your heart from beating so crazy.

 

“Next song, we will play you guys with Love Letter by INFINITE. I hope you will live happily with your love. Enjoy it!”

 

The radio DJ has made a right decision to play one of your favorite songs. You started to smile as the music is play on. Woohyun is so happy to see you follow the sweet melodies with your head. You jiggled your head right to left frequently. You want to sing along it but you surely don’t want Woohyun to hear your terrible singing. You remembered how bad you got teased from your classmates before about your singing. So, you don’t want it to happen on you again. It was a bit trauma for you.

 

“You love this song, baby?” He guessed you right. You nodded steadily as you are slightly proud to admit your favorite singers. “Do you want me to sing it for you?” You are surprised that he would like to sing a song that no one ever did to you before. You shyly nodded and looking forward on his singing. You won’t mind although his singing might sounded not good, you are still going to appreciate his effort. He sang it along the song that still played on.

 

Your smile is become brighter as his singing is much better than you would ever thought. His voice is so sweet along the sweet lyrics. You once again touched with what he done for you. You clapped your hands in anticipation. “How is it, baby? My singing, do you like it?” He took a glance at you and smiled. You kissed him on the cheek as a gift for his lullaby. He looks astonished by a light kiss on his cheek. You hope he won’t mad at your sudden acts. “I take it as like.” He claimed with a cute laugh. You love his bright laugh. It gives you energy every time you looked at his genuine smile. How his eyes bent to be a line of delight to you. 

 

“Where are we going to,” You wavered, “…oppa?” You are still trying your best to call his oppa.

 

“Shopping mall. You need your clothes, right?” He finally revealed his plan with you today. You beamed bitterly as you are not feeling well to have him doing everything for you. “You are going to take care of my laundry and house, so don’t feel burdened on it. You must work hard on it because I love cleanliness.” He said to get rid of your unease. He grabbed your hand and holds it gently. He fondled the back of your palm and smiled to you.

 

“I will, oppa.”

 

He drives in through a parking hall in a shopping mall and searching for empty place. Once he safely parked his Bentley, he clutched your hand into his. He was afraid of losing you in a crowded place such as shopping mall or maybe someone could hurt you. It won’t happen to you but he just wants to make sure you are safe under his care. You silently beamed looking up at his face. He is taller than you which is your head is same as his neck. You stole a look at him sometimes without his knowing during he was driving, singing and now, when he was holding your hand tightly. You are just happy to be in his hold.

 

“What kind of fashion you like, baby?” He gazed to you wonderfully. You shrugged. Anything would be fit on you. You are not really picky or followed the trend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter