MTSG - 004

My Two Sassy Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun crossed his leg up to his other leg on the dining table alone. Sunggyu finally wakes up and greeted him unfeelingly while grabbed mineral inside the refrigerator. Woohyun only eyes on Sunggyu’s moves back to forth. “How long you will stay here?”

 

“Forever.”

 

Woohyun let out a disbelief breath, enough for Sunggyu to hear it. And enough to let Sunggyu knows that he dislikes him to be there same house and living there longer. "I am not going to stay here with you, Kim Sunggyu ssi! Don't you hear what I am saying, huh dude?" Woohyun yelled loudly with his arm was put around his wrist. His loud scream basically just woke you up and you are immediately gets up out of your queen bed to see them in living room. The door is quacked open slowly and their eyes already on you. "See? Your stupid yell just woke her up!" He pointed his hand out on you with an irritated looks was given to Woohyun who smirked around. Woohyun then leaves Sunggyu alone at behind and goes to you who look so confused about what's going on to both of them to even fight in the early morning. 

 

"Are you okay, baby? Did you sleep well?" Woohyun embraced you into his warm arms and patted back of your wavy hair. You can't help but smiling to his action that always made your starting day better. You tightened your grip around his body before realized another pair of eyes is gazing to you and Woohyun. You noticed Sunggyu's dark gaze locked on you and released out from Woohyun's. Woohyun cupped your face and kissed your forehead gently with his soft lips, "I'm glad that you are okay." He said and displayed his tiny dimple to you. His tiny dimples are always adorable and you love it so much of his looks. "I'm good, oppa! Don't worry. What are you fighting about?" You looked at Woohyun and then at Sunggyu on the sofa. You are worried about their relationship which is not good from the beginning since you moved in. The apartment that you lived now is actually belongs to both of them as you informed by. You are really curious on their fighting before but haven’t dared to ask to either Woohyun or Sunggyu or they are usually like that, you don’t know.

 

 "Nothing, princess. It was just Woohyun who acted stupidly." Sunggyu finally spoke up with his usual tone; sweet and husky voice to call you princess. You went to him with a relieve face that you hoped he is okay with you. You hugged him lightly so you won't annoy him with your sudden behavior. However, he let out a chuckle and accepts you into his embrace. "What's wrong with you, honey?" He tapped your back softly as the same feels Woohyun did just now. Indeed, their warm hugs always make you happy and also how they treated you for all the time. You shook your head calmly, "Nothing. I just miss you." You stated. It was better not to talk what's keep inside your heart and appreciate his affection. 

 

"Oh wow, then how about oppa? Don't you miss me too?" Woohyun intruded between you and your moment with Sunggyu. You turned your face to Woohyun but were still on Sunggyu's arms and shook your head adorably, in case you just want to see his sulk face. "What the heck!" You feel successful as your expectation come true when he pouted cutely. Sunggyu who was watching Woohyun as well gets annoyed to see his ing hypocrites sulked. "Just get off your ing sulk face. It is so ugly!" Sunggyu claimed. You laughed whenever they cutely get into a small argument. "Huh! Oh really? At least I still got my eyes bigger than yours. Can't you even see the front?" He teased back. He hates Sunggyu the most every time he mocked him with the stupid one in front of you especially. 

 

"Aigoo, you guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter