MTSG - 002

My Two Sassy Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You rubbed your eyes with your fingers and widened your eyes fully as you just remembered you are not at your own house. The reality hit you at the time. It was Sunggyu and Woohyun's apartment. You gave a light massage on your forehead as you are mad at yourself for comfortably sleep until the late hours. You let your bed empty and put everything in at first you met the bed— neat and clean. You go to the living room and saw them in a table having their meals. You watched the clock is already pointing at 11:00 in the morning. They are looking at you and only waiting for you and your next action. You feel awkward since there are two guys at the same house as you and staring at you.

 

"Come here and eat. I think you slept well, that's good. Did you?" Woohyun grinned to you and showed his tiny dimple around his lips. You never noticed it last night. You find it is adorable dimple and makes his smile more beautiful in complete package. You did as he told you to. He opened a chair next to him and you took a seat on it. You remain silent as you met Sunggyu in eyes. His cold stare gets you on nerves. Maybe he dislikes you, you thought. Woohyun treated you very well. He handed out you a cup of tea and toast bread where it was close enough for you to take it yourself. "Do you want jams?" He asked you. He broke your small thought and smiled to him before nodding. "Chocolate or strawberry?" He was ready to make you with your choice. "Strawberry, please." You hesitated. Sunggyu is still staring at you with his cold gaze. You feel uncomfortable on it and wished he quickly leaves the table. But he is still there and bites his bread.

 

"You don't have to worry about this man. He usually likes that." Woohyun broke the silence while doing your bread. He met Sunggyu's eyes and smirked sarcastically before giving you your bread. "Just be cool." He said and winked to you. The silence was still filled the atmosphere between you and them. You have nothing to say anyway and finish your food and leave their apartment after that. "You no need to leave this apartment. Just live here." Woohyun speaks up out of sudden. You remain cool as you actually quite staggered that he somehow can read your mind. You are not sure if he really does. You looked at him who sipped his coffee until it finished. "Huh?" You surely heard his saying clearly but you need to make sure it. You don't trust your ears this much sometimes. "You and the apartment. Just live here." Woohyun said it again just for you. He let out a small laugh once he watched your dazed eyes. "Just live here. Sunggyu hyung already told me a bit about you." He tried to convince you. You want to reject it but it is true that you have no home or either anywhere to go. Your parent passed away and leaves you with nothing. You sleep wherever you can and sometimes it would be a garden along the street. What a horrible life that you had to through until you met them.

 

"Don't worry, we will not doing anything to you if you feel insecure with us around you. Just trust us like we trust you." You looked up at Sunggyu. Finally he speaks up and unexpectedly his tone is soft and not harsh like you thought it would be. You touched what they give to you; trust. You know you can trust them as well. By looking at their image, they weren't a bad guy like you met before. A past that you didn't want to remember again. You nodded slowly and thanked them for their kindness. 

 

"What's your name?" 

 

"Young Ae, Min Young Ae." 

 

"What a beautiful name.” Woohyun praised your name with a beam and wink.

 

“We won't ask you anything but if you want to talk, sure you can." Sunggyu said, surprised you again with his warm words. You decided to tell them a bit about you that maybe they need to know. They beamed as they find you are okay, at least and able to talk like usual. You are not a type who talkative or even communicate well with strangers but with them, you feel safe. "It's okay baby. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter