Sober

New Wave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jay Park's POV

I heard the front door open but that didn't stop me from taking another swig from my drink. I had stopped counting how many bottles I had gone through since the incident between my dad and I.

I tried calling him, whilst drunk, but he never picked up. Loco barged into my room with a mask on his face and a plastic bag. He began picking up my bottles and clean up around me whilst I sat there drinking my Whiskey and staring at a blank wall. I checked my watch as Zico had promised to bring another drink for me when he came hoe but he hadn't arrived yet. 

Loco yanked the bottle out my hand and I was too weak to try and get it back, so I just slumped down. Loco left the room then came back with a coffee in his hand, some food and a couple bananas. I was quite amazed at how he balanced everything but I'm sure that was the drink that was making me feel like this.

We sat together in silence and ate whilst I slowly, but surely, sobered up.

"Why you doing this to yourself, Jay?" Loco asked not sparing me a glance. I sighed.

"I feel like everything is going wrong. I miss my mum Loco. My dad hates me. I don't know what I am going to do in the future, is music really the way for me? The girl... I can't stop thinking about her but I've only seen her once! Maybe twice! So, why is she on my mind like this man?" I huffed looking at Loco hoping he'd provide me with some closure. But, he still didn't look at me.

"Get dressed." Was all he said after we ate before he left my room. I quickly showered, br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter