The Release

New Wave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna's POV

*Two days later*

"Krystal, you know I only like painting my nails grey."

"Yeah, I know!" Krystal replied with a big grin plastered across her face that evoked an eye roll from me.

"Then why are you painting my nails pink?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow. 

"Because Im showing you how annoying it is when you defy your best friend!" She said with a smirk earning yet another eye roll. She is still throwing shade about the whole club incident weeks later.

I had sleptover at Krystal's house as her parents were spending the weekend away, so it was just Krystal, Jimin (her older brother) and me. 

"Oh stop throwing shade!" I said tiredly. Krystal threw her head back laughing and got off the bed after instructing me to not let the polish smudge. She walked over to her huge bookcase which was filled with movies, books and other crap. 

"What type of movie do you want to watch?" She called out, I shrugged forgetting that she had her back to me.

"I don't mind."

"Romance it is!" She squealed. I took the time to look around Krystal's room. She really did have it all; A big house, a family who loved her, cars, shopping sprees whenever she wanted. I seriously wondered sometimes why she hung out with me. 

The door swung opened interrupting my daydreams. Krystal turned around, grunted before turning back to her bookcase. 

"Go away Jimin!" Krystal whined. I laughed as Jimin instead came in completely and jumps onto the bed next to me throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"No Jimin-Oppa! I can't let my nails smudge!"

"Ew, you sound like Krystal!" He stated making me laugh. "You look awfully beautiful today Hyuna..." Jimin said winking at me and showing off that million dollar smile that could make thousands of girls' hearts melt stimulatenously.

"Why thank you Jimin-Oppa... I think you look delicious today..." I said, before bursting into laughter with Jimin. 

Jimin-Oppa was one of Krystal's older twin brothers. He was two years older than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter