Starbucks

New Wave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: This chapter will contain references to drugs!! 

So, please skip this chapter if it offends you. 

Hyuna's P.O.V

Waking up, I groaned loudly already dreading the school day. I only got home at four, and two hours of sleep just didn’t do it for me. After a long shower, I looked at my reflection in the mirror and grimaced.

I looked like . Not even a shower could save this or make up, so I guess looking ty was the only option for today.

I quickly flung on my uniform and hurried out the house without saying as much as a ‘good morning’ to my mother and brother, Minho.

 

 

“You see! I told you so!” Krystal started before I even had a chance to walk through the school gates completey. "There was a fight at that club you were talking about yesterday! What was it called again? New World? New Word?”

“New Wave,” I corrected, rolling my eyes at her. “And I know. I was there.”

“What the hell?!” She yelled right in my ear causing me to grunt as my ears were still ringing due to the bass from last night... well this morning.

“I told you it would be dangerous!” She continued to complain. “What if you had been hurt? What would I do without my best friend? I really don’t understand what you see in these Overground clubs.” I sighed as we began to walk into the school building.

It was gonna be a long day.

 

 

Jay Park's P.O.V

I cracked one eye open when my alarm went off before reaching over to turn it off and rubbing my hands over my face trying to remove the sleep out my eyes. I rolled onto my back and scrolled through my Insta feed. The bright light of the screen burnt my seyes but I didn’t care. I read all the positive comments about our performance which made me feel a heck of a lot better about the fact that it was 6:30am. I didn’t actually start work until 8:00am but I liked to have a sufficient amount of time to get ready.

 

After showering I put on my uniform and studied my reflection in the mirror, sighing. This uniform really did hinder my natural iness.

I still had half an hour before I had to leave for work so I decided to just chill in the living room. I wasn’t surprised to find Loco sat on the couch, watching the news whilst eating cereal. I would never understand what he liked about getting up early at all.

“Hey.” Loco greeted me, not looking away from the T.V. “Do you know what time Zico got home?” Loco asked.

“No.” I replied already knowing the answer.

“He didn’t!” He exclaimed, sighing in disappointment. “What’s wrong with that boy?”

I shrugged. Zico not coming home was nothing new so I wasn’t too bothered by it. But Loco was always worrying. I don’t know why he bothers. I guess as the eldest I should feel some sort of responsibility for him, but we were practically

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter