It Started With An Ice Cream Chapter 50

It Started With An Ice Cream

(Dealing With Dad)

 

I was really surprised from what Ki Bum had said to me........................I know that he's confessing his feelings.........But it's not right....................Unnie Gabbie likes him and for sure he likes unnie Gabbie too.......I keep on walking while thinking after I ran.........I didn't notice that I'm already approaching the door...............Then suddenly............My forehead hit the door......And it's really embarrassing............Thanks to my stupidity............My heads hurts............

I entered the building and I saw Monica.......At first I don't want to talk to anyone........But she's Xander oppa's little sister.......

 

Monica:Good morning unnie^^

Me:Good morning...(While rubbing my forehead)

Monica:Unnie.........

Me:Hmmmm??

Monica:Are you okay??

Me:Ahh...Yeah....

Monica:Cause your forehead are something like....Reddish......Did you hit something??

Me:Hahaha...Yeah=))

Monica:You hit the door......Do you??

Me:You saw me??

Monica:Yeah.........I saw everything.......

Me:OMO!!!!

Monica:Don't worry unnie.....I know that Xander oppa is the ONLY ONE^^

Me:Aish........

Monica:Why don't you go to the clinic first unnie.......To get some compress.......

Me:Nah~~It's okay......

Monica:I'll tell oppa.....

Me:No! (Protested)

Monica:So............

Me:Okay........

 

Monica really does want me to get some compress for my swollen forehead............Of course I don't want Xander oppa to get worried again.......It's very troublesome....

 

Me:I'll go ahead now Monica......

Monica:Sure unnie......

Me:Bye bye~

Monica:Be careful next time unnie......And don't hit another door!!

Me:I will^^ Bye!!!

Monica:Bye unnie........

 

I'm on my way to the classroom.....When I saw Kevin oppa.........He's also bothered by something.......I think.......

 

Kevin:Oh?! Hi Shiee^^

Me:Hi oppa=) Good morning^^

Kevin:Hey.........

Me:What??

Kevin:Did you hit something?!?! (Pointing at my forehead)

Me:Ahehehehe.....

Kevin:Tell me....You did hit something....

Me:I did.......

Kevin:Be careful next time..........

Me:I was....

Kevin:Does it hurt?? (Checking my forehead)

Me:Ouch!.........

Kevin:You need some cold compress to that.........

Me:Monica also said that.........

Kevin:And it's kinda swollen........

Me:It is??

Kevin:How hard did you hit it??

Me:Hmmmmm....I don't know.....But after I hit the door at the parking lot.....I felt dizziness.....

Kevin:Tsk tsk tsk......Next time...Be more careful......And don't forget that doors are meant to be open by hands....Not by the forehead.......

Me:Oppa.......

Kevin:It's true......Sometimes you are MIND OVER MATTER........

Me:I know..........

Kevin:And to tell you the truth......It's not going to be helpful......

Me:Yeah........

Kevin:Okay......I'll be going now......Get some cold compress for that....Or else I'll tell Xander hyung that something happened to your forehead.........See you later^^

Me:Hey!!

Kevin:Bye~~

Me:Bye bye........

 

Why are they threatning me?!? I'm not gonna die just because I hit the door.......It's not serious......But Kevin oppa told me that it's swollen.........

 

Room 3-1..................................................................................

 

Kris Anne:Shiee??

Me:Hmmm??

Kris Anne:Are you okay??

Me:Yeah....Why??

Kris Anne:What's wrong with that?! (Talking about my forehead)

Me:Ahhh...I just hit something.......

Kris Anne:How clumsy.......

Me:I can't argue with that........

 

Then suddenly.................................................................................................................

 

Xander:Excuse me....May I speak to Shiee??

Me:Huh?!?

Xander:Shiee?!?

Me:I'm here!! (Raising my hand)

Xander:Come here.......

 

Omo!!! What is he going to do?!?!? I'm getting nervous......................................

 

Xander:Tell me........

Me:What??

Xander:Ki Bum told me that he confessed to you..........

Me:Yes.........

Xander:What did you said???

Me:I said no.........

Xander:I don't know what's going on to him right now..........

Me:Why?!?! What's wrong with him?!? (Worried)

Xander:It seems like he's not the Ki Bum I knew..........

Me:What?!? What is it?!?

Xander:After he entered the room............His face.....You can't tell if he's just depressed or just mood swing..........

Me:Then??

Xander:He took his seat............And told me and Soo Hyun that he was rejected by you......And started crying.........

Me:He cried?!?!

Xander:Yeah......And......

Me:And what?!?

Xander:5..............4.................3...........2.......1..............

Me:Why are you counting?!?!

Gabbie:SHIEE?!?!

Xander:Why??

Me:Unnie?!?

Gabbie:I want to talk to you.............ALONE!!!

Me:Huh?!?

Gabbie:Let's go!!! (MAD)

Xander:Hey!! If something happened to Shiee because of you...........I'll tear you apart!!!

Gabbie:Then why don't you try it now!!!!

Xander:You want me?!?!? (Approaching us)

Gabbie:Let's go!! (Running while holding my arms so tight)

Xander:Bring her back alive!!! Or else!!!

Teacher:Mr.Eusebio!!

Xander:Oh no........Yes ma'am?!?

Teacher:Keep quiet!!!

Xander:I'm so sorry ma'am.......

Teacher:I'm having a class here!!!

Xander:Okay.....I'll be going now.......

Teacher:Aigoo.....That boy........

 

Xander....................While walking in the hallway..................................

 

Xander:That girl!!! I swear!! If I'm going to see some bruise or scratches to Shiee's body.........I'm really...Seriously....Going to tear Gabbie apart......And torn into small pieces!!! Aish!!!! It's really annoying!!!! I know that Shiee is just going with the flow with Ki Bum.......But I didn't know that Ki Bum will take it so seriously........That guy......He's a disaster when it comes to love..........

 

Inside the Chemistry lab.............................................................

 

Gabbie:I head that you rejected Ki Bum oppa........What is that?!?!

Me:Actually unnie.......That is the one I want to say to you yesterday..............

Gabbie:What?!?

Me:That Ki Bum oppa is not my boyfriend.....It was Soo Hyun oppa's fault........Because of his consequences........

Gabbie:What?!?

Me:Ugghhhh.....

Gabbie:I told you yesterday that I really do envy you!!!

Me:Yeah............

Gabbie:But why are you doing this Shiee?!?!?

Me:Unnie.............

Gabbie:Are you testing my limits Shiee?!?!

Me:No unnie...................

Gabbie:Then why?!?!?!?

 

Not good...................Unnie Gabbie already exploded....................And I'm shaking to death.........

 

Gabbie:I thought you understand what I've said yesterday?!?!

Me:I do unnie.......

Gabbie:But I'm so confused Shiee!!!!!

Me:Unnie don't.........

Gabbie:I don't know what's really happening now!!!!

Me:Let me explain unnie....Is it okay??

Gabbie:I'm not done yet!!!

Me:Okay....(Head down)

Gabbie:I thought that you two are having a good time.......And now?!?! What?!?!

Me:Aigoo........

Gabbie:Shiee.......I trusted you............That you will not hurt Ki Bum oppa.........

Me:Unnie......I think we're having a misunderstanding here.........

Gabbie:What?!?!

Me:Let's put it this way.........Ki Bum oppa's dad need to see that Ki Bum oppa have a girlfriend today.......But since Soo Hyun oppa is his best friend......And I'm also Soo Hyun oppa's friend........He wanted me to play Ki Bum oppa's girlfriend..........

Gabbie:Is there any possibility that.......Their company is involved?!?

Me:Yes unnie.........

Gabbie:Not good............

Me:Unnie.....Xander oppa told me that Ki Bum oppa cried?!?

Gabbie:He did........Maybe that's the reason!!!!

Me:What?!?!

Gabbie:The reason why he confessed to you..........

Me:What?!?!

Gabbie:Because his big brother Hyung Joon will be visiting soon............

Me:What's the point?? I don't get it........

Gabbie:Hyung Joon and Ki Bum oppa are really closed to eachother..........The reason why he cried a while ago while he's inside the room........Because for sure................100% sure.......Ki Bum oppa will inherit the company.......And he doesn't want that....And his father gave him a time limit.....That when his big brother came back from Australia.....And Ki Bum oppa doesn't have any girlfriend at all......He will pass the company to Ki Bum oppa.....And He will stop studying.......Both Kim brothers doesn't have any interest inheriting the company.........So Ki Bum oppa.....Thought maybe....Just maybe........Confessing his love you will help him to get away from his father..........

Me:I understand everything......But I don't understand the deal between Ki Bum oppa and his dad........

Gabbie:Ki Bum oppa is a very quiet but a carefree person.......Since we were young......Ki Bum oppa doesn't know how to socialize at all..............And his father...Tito noticed it..........I was only his best friend that time......When he finally met Soo Hyun oppa.....Tito thought that Ki Bum oppa had the confidence to mingle since he met Soo Hyun oppa.....But tito was wrong.....Ki Bum oppa didn't changed at all.........So he decided to talk to Hyung Joon and Ki Bum oppa about inheriting the company.........But Hyung Joon oppa rejected tito..........His reason was......

Me:I know.....Because Hyung Joon oppa is an artist.......

Gabbie:Correct..........So tito let Hyung Joon oppa off the hook......But not Ki Bum oppa......That up until now.....He's still hooked with their deal......That if he still doesn't found the girl that will inspire him and teach him in how to socialize with others..............Ki Bum have got no choice but to accept the offer by his dad..........

Me:Omo........

Gabbie:So he thought.....Ki Bum oppa thought that......He finally found the girl....You....That will help him off the deal with his dad.........

Me:Unnie........I know it's hard....But I'll try to explain everything to Xander oppa.........

Gabbie:And by the way.....Tito already know you...............

Me:What?!?!?!

Gabbie:Ki Bum oppa told tito that you are his girlfriend...........

Me:No!!

Gabbie:He already did.......That's why he confessed to you right??

Me:Yeah........Aish!! Dealing with dads are really troublesome!!! I hate it!!!

Gabbie:So...Try to understand Ki Bum oppa's feelings first......Before rejecting him...........I know that you are already going steady with Xander oppa......But please try to let Xander oppa understand everything first.......Okay??

Me:I'll try unnie...........I'll try.......

Gabbie:I'm counting on you Shiee...........

Me:Omo~~

Gabbie:Just pretend that you are still his girlfriend.........Infront of tito.......Eventhough you're not........

Me:I'll talk to Xander oppa first.......

Gabbie:Okay.........

Me:I'll be going now unnie..........

Gabbie:Bye~~

 

See you in the next chapter^^

-Shiee

Chemistry Lab^^