Zwei

Be Mine, Lily Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zwei

 

“Ah~!”

I let out a satisfied gasp as I downed the small cup of soju in one shot, “This is what I call life.”

“Can’t you be more aware of the fact that you’re a girl, Yoo Nari?” Though Sehun rolled his eyes at my unladylike behaviour, I could feel his warm affection for me emitting off the tender look in his eyes, and the small upwards tilt of his lips, “And what? You’re only 23 years old, what If you won’t be able to find yourself a boyfriend?”

“That’s why I have you, right?” I gave Sehun a corny smile as I slouched onto the dirty table of the night market, not really caring that I possibly had just gotten oil or grime on my clothes, “You’ll marry me if I can’t find anyone, won’t you, yeobo~?”

“Aigoo~” Sehun grinned as he reached out and pinched my cheeks, “You’re hopeless, seriously.”

“Hehe.” I giggled, already feeling dizzy just from that one shot of soju. Despite having a habit and liking of downing soju in one shot, I had never been very tolerant to alcohol. I’ve already gotten heaps better, when I first started, I basically passed out on my first cup of soju.

“Seriously though,” Sehun frowned a little as he noticed my overly happy state probably due to that one shot of soju, “You really should cut yourself some slack and stop drinking alcohol. Especially since you’re so weak to it.”

“Hey, are you going to scold me now?” I let out a pout, “Even after embarrassing myself on my first day of work?”

Sehun narrowed his eyes before giving me a flick on the forehead.

“Don’t remind me how you were basically drooling over this…oh, how did you describe him again? This y, rich and young president of yours? Hm?”

I let out a giggle. “Are you jealous?”

Sehun squinted his eyes at me for a second before he pretended to be angry as he crossed his arms and turned his head away from me.

“Well, any sane guy would be if his future wife was to drool over some random stranger, am I right, yeobo~?” Sehun poked his tongue out at me jokingly and I bit my lips into a huge grin before sitting up straight and staring into Sehun’s warm, brown orbs.

“Seriously though, Sehun,” I reached over and cupped my hands over Sehun’s cheeks, “I’m so lucky to have a friend like you.”

Sehun blinked for a moment, probably taken aback by my sudden attack, but the surprised expression on his face quickly melted into an affectionate smile before he cupped his hands over my cheeks, leaving the two of us entwined in this awkward position and probably being stared at as we act out this cheesy scene. But I didn’t care, and from Sehun’s expression, I could tell that he didn’t care either.

“Likewise, Nari,” Sehun leaned in and pecked me on the lips, catching me off by surprise, “likewise.”

 

 

 

 

Though Jongin had probably been through enough cheesy scenes to pass his life, what with having multitudes of girls always striving to catch his attention through their so called ‘romantic acts’, what he saw just then in the night market was probably one of the most disgusting and goose-bump worthy scenes he had ever seen in his entire life.

*Seriously, what’s with that couple?* Jongin furrowed his dark brows together as he watched the male lean in and kiss the female on the lips whilst their arms remained entwined in this corny position, *can’t they keep their lovey-dovey act until they get a room?*

“Sir, are you alright?”

Jongin let out a disgruntled grunt before turning to his secretary. “Yes, I’m fine. How did the undercover investigation go?”

“Sir, your presumption was correct. There was quite a few stalls set up here in the night market without gaining permission from the council. What do you want to do with them?” The secretary answered briskly as she pulled a sheet out from her black folder, revealing the lists of unauthorized stalls that she had found, “Would you like me to sue them? Or…?”

“No, leave them be for now,” Jongin pinched the bridge of his nose as he felt a wave of nauseousness wash over him, “Send them a warning first that if they do not evacuate the night market with their stalls within three days, we will take action and report this to the court. Damn it, that bastard Chanyeol bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter