The Saving

God's Daughter
Adiya POV
 
- iously on God's Daughter- 
 
" I'm someone who knows a lot more than you think ." He replied malice 
 
" Maybe you don't know who I'm really am then, now let me go before I rip your ing arm off !." I roared angrily 
 
" I suggest you do it ." Zico butted in 
 
They looked at him with hatred 
 
" What ! I'm serious, she done it before except it was someone leg ." Zico said 
 
They all at me wide eye as if I was a alien from a another planet. 
 
" Now, let me go immediately ." I hissed
 
Ravi let me go with that I took off to Inati place's to find out happen that Zico had to run here to come get me.
 
I just hope that I get there in time and he's okay, I can't lose someone that I came to love over the years. And that goes to anyone that I love. 
 
- The Present -
 
We arrived at the house but yet there's like an aura of some sort around the house, it felt sadnnes and even death is what I fear the most about Inati. 
 
I ran the stairs way quicker than I thought because of the adrenaline rush that I have in my system right now. 
 
I bursted through the door and they turned to me as I saw Daniel on the ground holding Inati in his arms making me to by passed everyone to Inati, when I got to them.
 
I saw the tears in Daniel eyes as I saw Inati lying there lifeless, I crouched to the floor then I looked at Daniel as he looked me with such sadness, grief and the guilt that he felt like he had failed at the most job in the world. 
 
I looking at Inati, seeing that his lips were paler then ever as his eyes were closed shut but then Daniel puts Inati body in my arms.
 
I began crying hard as my body is shaking in disbelief from what I am seeing or feeling because I do not what to believe this reality that right now. My heart hardens with pain, my soul cries in pain. 
 
' Lay your hand over his heart, my dear ' 
 
Who is that ?.
 
I laid my hand upon Inati heart as I leaned inward Inati until I made connection with our foreheads. Along with my tears running my cheek onto him.
 
" Inati, please you need to come back because your brothers, block b needs you, boyfriend needs you too but importantly I need you because I love you too much to lose you ." I whispered 
 
I suddenly glow a golden white shine to it. I felt radiating from all over me I cannot explain this feeling at all. It's like I'm feeling immense power from myself. 
 
I heard gasping from the others as I focused all of will on Inati and having come back to me as well the others. 
 
I hear a heart beat slowly but it's not enough power for a full heart beat. I need him and you're not going to take him
 
I intertwined my free hand with his hand. I closed my eyes and focused all of my energy on him. 
 
" Inati, Saranghae !." I shouted as I pushed more into him
 
His body moved upward towards as I pushed my energy into him to bring him back. 
 
I heard huge grasp as if someone hadn't breath for a long time. I opened my eyes to find it was Inati that made the noise. 
 
He's alive, I did it ! I brought him back from the dead but the mystery remains how I did it ? And why ?.
 
With that of those buring questions that I have that need to be answer. I fade into the darkness feeling as weak as I ever did in my life. 
 
- One Hour Later - 
 
I woke up with a major headache as did my body too. I felt something holding my hand so I looked to find Inati holding my hand. 
 
" Hey ." He said 
 
" You know you should be resting in this bed not me. I would have gladly take the couch ." I said 
 
" Ani, you deserved because of what you did earlier which means ." He stopped 
 
" Which means what ?." I asked
 
" Nothing for now but soon ." He said 
 
I wondered what did he mean by that ? Oh man, I have to go back to the university to deal with some idiots and even crazy fangirls of these guys that I got into trouble with as well. Maybe Inati with let me silde not going back but then again they probably called Mr. Andy about me disappearining already for my first day at a new university that I don't even like all because of some group that plans on making my life a living hell cause I disrespect them of them being kingas of the school. Oh well such as life that some may say about the situation.