The Dance Of Love ?

God's Daughter

( Inati POV ) 

She said yes to being my girlfriend even though she's suppose to bond with my brothers. Then there are more groups that she suppose to bond with too. 

I've seen it, due to my power being able to one's destiny or sometimes the future. I admit at times, it can be cool but for others not so much.

But what hyped me up even more is that she ask to be her dance partner in this new dance that she learned about for the club in order to spice things up. 

Business wise because the club wasn't really looking too great money wise. 

So, she came with the idea of learning different dances from different countries.

To draw in customers, don't get me wrong Adiya is very good dancer but she loves making me dance and even singing it. 

But, I wondered what would happen if she were to find out the true nature of us. 

In this club, to find out that its owned by hybrids. The bodyguards are actually demons and the workers are fallen angels.

Yet, I get the feeling that Adiya herself isn't really human either. I mean I can't explain, it's like she has this immense power and aura around her.

So, what kind of person is Adiya ? Really. That's the one number that buzzes in my head like annoying bee.

" Yo, Wat up its Dj FutureLove in the house ." She announces to the club 

The crowd shouts back her happily and hyped up.

" Yo, yo listen up I gotta new dance to show y'all. It's Spanish dance called bachata and I'm gonna show you how to dance it. With my dance partner Inati along with a song called Bailando by Enrique ." She said proudly 

God ! I love her too much. I wish I didn't have to share with anyone else but I can't beat the fate's design.

" Inati ." She calls me 

I head up on the stage and stand next to her with my signature smile on my face.

" Hey, everyone I'm Inati I'm one of the owners of the club and I can't wait for this dance. I hope you all enjoy it ." I said happily 

" Ok, folks you heard the man lets get busy ." She said as she starts playing 

She comes up to me in the most alluring and enchanting way possible. She puts her hand on my hand.

Then proceed to intwine her fingers with mine. Sending electric shock throughout my entire body I had to fight back a groan.

She takes her other hand and grabs my free arm to gently place on her back.

" I'm gonna put my body closer to you and your right leg is going to be in between my legs. Then from left to right is the direction we gonna move in ." She whispered in my ear making my body shiver

I did what I was told to do and place my right leg between her legs. 

We begin moving to the beat, the way she sway her hips is making me go insane.

The way, we moving to the beat of the song is making the crowd go wild. Everyone is copying the movements that we are making.

Adiya saved the club once again with her bright ideas. I swear this girl makes me crazy with love and happiness. 

This girl has saved me more times than I can count, I mean even though she doesn't realize it yet but she had saved everyone is this club.

That me and my brothers had called a home of the club. The club is what keeps us sane with reality in this world.  

Cause we try to find a place called home out in the supernatural world, we can't because of our status. We half vampire and half werewolf, a sin to the supernatural world. 

We will never fit in the supernatural world, no matter hard we try to fit in but as along no one find out our true nature. We will be fine in this world and with Adiya as well.

As I continued dancing with her, seeing the way her hips sway to the beat of the song. I was hypnotized by her, I was literally under her spell.

" Ok ! Everybody in this club has now learned Latin dance !." She said happily as we began dancing again 

Man, if we can dance forever I wouldn't have it any other way I'm perfectly contented with this moment.