New feeling

My Sassy Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri hold the food tray as he was in the way to prince room..it was one of his duty to prepare the breakfast for the prince..eventhough he's not the one who cook, but he really find it annoying to do...they have a perfect hand and feet..cannot they walk by their own to the dining table and grab a food? Why it has to be send into their room?.... as he walk towards the prince room, his eyes cacth a really beautiful potret hanging on the wall...it is a potret of the king and his daughter...princess choi ji woo, princess yoo in na and might be the last one is princess ku hye sun? He never meet the last princess..so this is the youngest princess? The cutest princess as people said..but rumour has it the princess leave the castle when her love with prince lee min ho didn't get a blessed from the king...prince lee min ho is the son of King JYP (park jin young), the enemy of King Yang....King Yang and King Jin young didn't approved any relationship that occur between their kingdom....

"That's my youngest daughter, princess ku hye sun..she's in new york currently.." King Yang startled the young boy as he keep staring at the princess potret....

"Ohh..i'm sorry your highness, i didn't mean to disturb your property" seungri keep his head down as he had being caught in the middle...

"Its okay..now go give my grandson a breakfast...i don't want them to starve as they waiting for their food" King Yang command as he study at the young boy...he don't know why but there is something with the boy that remind himself to his princess...maybe his smile or his eyes, its really resembles his youngest princess....but he quickly erase the thought as seungri disappear into the prince's room...

 

...............................................

 "your highness, do you call me" seungri bowed to the prince daesung as they meet in his room....

"Ohh yeah, hmm i want you to accompany me for horse riding practice"

"Why should i?" He questioned the prince eventhough he knew that it was his duty...

"Do you still need me to remind you about this?" Prince daesung said looking a bit angry with the stubborn assistant...

"No, i mean i already get assigned to accompany prince taeyang for his boxing practice...so i gues

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter