Glad to know you

My Sassy Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Prince jiyong, you have a practice at 4pm don't be late.. i will be waiting for you" seungri remind his master when they meet at the living room...prince jiyong just about to switch on the TV and watch his favourite cartoon when the annoying assistant come and remind him about his duty at the gym..eventhough the prince is lazy, but it was their duty to care of their body and stay fit all the time...

"I don't want to go" he rebel on the couch without looking at his assistant...

"Excuse me?" Ohh okay so this prince want to play a sychology with him....

"I said i don't want to go...that's my decision and you may go now" the prince command his assistant who really doesn't have a desire to go...

"Say that again?" He walked slowly toward prince jiyong and stare at him...

"I said i don't want to go...are you deaf?" He stuttered the words nervously when seungri leans closer to his face and left only an inch space between them...

"Excuse me your highness, don't be such a brat and plese start working out..you have left your duty at the gym about a month ago...do you think your body still fit like a warrior?? No its look like a patota to me...so please today 4 pm i'll see you at the gym..or else, i will put the mouse on your bed" he threaten the scared prince...prince jiyong is the weakest...he scared at the dark, scared at the mouse and even cockroach....

Prince jiyong blink his eyes many time..did he just get threaten by his assistant?? Huhh this person in front of him is really something..he won't give up until the prince follow his instruction...suddenly something flash in his mind...with seungri's lips just an inch from him, he smirked before pressed their lips together...this time, it was the prince who making seungri jolt....

He tried to push prince jiyong away but the prince holding both his arm tighly..they parted with prince jiyong who look really satisfied....

"That's the punishment for you who keep order me" he whisper on seungri who look like he want to cry...without wait any longer, he give the prince a slapped on his face...its quite strong since it make prince jiyong fall back on the couch...

"That's what you get for kissing me" he warned the prince who now holding his red cheeks....he left the living room with prince jiyong still holding the pain....

"What are this person? He look weak but really strong, ...ouchhh" he mumbles alone after the scary assistant left...he can't help but smile while thinking about the moment he kiss seungri..

'It taste strawberry, hmm not that bad' he thought sending the pain away...

 

..................................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter