introduction

My Sassy Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Prince Top, prince daesung, prince gd, prince taeyang may i coming?" The girl servant ask nervously from outside, today is her first day and she's the 99 servant...where is the other 98 servant? They are all leave on their first day that because of the prince's... King Yang has assigned a servant for all his spoilt brat grandsons...he had manage to find either boy or girl to help them, but they are all cannot stand the prince's..at last they quit...their mother and King Yang has advice them many time to give a chance for the new servant, but they keep blaming the servant for being slow and stupid.....and the same thing happen for the 99's servant..she also quit at last..that's make the prince in mess and no one ia there to manage them...their mother ia not allowed to help them until they accept the new servant...but the good servant is hard to come...

 

King Yang and his princess, princess yoo in Na and princess choi ji woo had a discussion in meeting room about the servant for their prince..they had list the all the qualification as a servant that including intelligent, and cute face for a girl, handsome face  for a boy servant....just to attract the prince since they like a beautiful thing...but there is a problem, this kind of servant is seem like impossible to get...

'Knock knock' they stop the discussion for a moment when their chief servant, the only servant that allowed to see the king and the princess directly, has bringing a tea and biscuit inside the room....

"Have a try your highness" she said while prepared to leave the room..

"Wait, Mrs Lee, we need your advice in this matter, actually we are discussing about to recruit a servant for the prince..do you know someone out there who has all this qualification" King Yang speak to his servant while slurped the tea...the princess nodded while focusing on Mrs Lee...

"I'm sorry your highness, i do not know someone with all this criteria..." she answered her master carefully...

"Hmm....do you know someone who can help us to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter